[Guild] Charismatic Wall-Breakers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Lucky Dice, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

what the actual

[​IMG]

I should probably write something about April, but the maps kinda killed my excitement, so I ended up not writing anything

Here's to stuff happening now tho - Well done everybody, especially zenmonk (though less because he just burfffts) and sucre. And oh my god I can talk days about sucre. Seriously, to anyone reading this, just look at his (probably his) games. Seriously, this is one of the most unique things you'll probably see.

I'll just tag @peonprop here and say that he found how to effectively use Chaos Hammer.

visak13 likes this.
  2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Seriously, congratulations, folks! A guild dedicated to breaking the meta goes into a month that purely encourages the meta, and you dominate! $E^ D Awesome. $:^ ]

3. visak13

visak13 Ogre

I can't do much coz of my sem end exams and crappy internet connection so all the best for the rest of the month! :) but before that congrats to all of you who contributed in the last couple of days. You deserved this! Enjoy!! :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Wait, isn't Chaos Hammer obviously strong?

5. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

it's also obviously unfocused

timeracers and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

7. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

so we fell to 5th and I was like "man, what a shame, but it's still better than 6th"

then Zenmonk stepped it up and freaking equaled sucre's contribution

Here comes the wall-wrecking traaaain~

(also I can't farm barrels apparently so I might finally start playing MP)

PS. I'm planning to make a small contest. We'll see how that works~

8. visak13

visak13 Ogre

This stuff... 3rd place? :eek: Hoo boy!

9. visak13

visak13 Ogre

10. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

i'm still kinda sorta super salty about 3rd place and the fact we lost to burfffters but hey

Holy snap a 3rd place. This is, like, the best result that we've ever had. Shoutouts to sucre for pulling out not only one of the sickest guild contributions, not only the most creative builds (CHAOS HAMMER), and not only the biggest amount of games in one season, but also for, at one point (actually, more like at all points) carrying CWB to the third.

And I mean seriously. Not counting zen's burfffting *insert me wagging a finger* this guy had freaking 400+ contribution. We, 8 people active that month, HAD PLAYED MORE MATCHES THAN FREAKING SORCERERERS. And I played probably less than 100 ranked games that month. Sucre you madman.

But yeah, zen still deserves some credit for at least pulling off second build and playing with it a bit.

so... uh, idk what else to say. Well done peoples. Remember we try to tear a new one... in this meta, that is. And enjoy, I guess!

Pizza will be distributed whenever I get it.

11. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Sucre played what? 900+ games? Thats crazy and i was used to think that i played a lot. If he continĂșes like this gonna cacth gulo gulo in some months.

Any way congratz for the third place.

12. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

And it's the beginning of the month. Despite my clowning, we've managed to get to 5th. Well done everyone.

But that's less important news to me right now. The following news are more important to me than what we've gotten, even if it was a first place. For that special occasion, I've found a high quality video game rip that describes my feelings the best right now.

I'm waving goodbye to some of my fellow members, as they decide to go their own way. sucre, Pyrious, zippo, probably more to follow. I've had an honor and privilege to talk with ya, fight with ya, practice with ya, do all the stuff guild does. Enjoy the ups, hate the downs, stuff like that. I wish your guild all the best and hopefully you'll get higher than you got with me in.

You'll always be welcomed back with open arms tho, almost like my avatar suggests.

visak13, CT5, Pyrious and 1 other person like this.
  13. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

So yeah been less active haven't I

I'm sorry I haven't been active, to all 2 of you remaining in the guild, you active players. I think 2. May be 1 and me. Either way. I'm back! I think I am. And since not much happened with the guild last 2 months, I'll just post a deck here.

Omniknight
    Level 24 Human Priest

Rimeanthir
    Level 18 Elf Warrior

Winjerrton
    Level 23 Human Wizard

This is the ABT juggling deck! most of the stuff you move helps you and there's some cycling to make it more reliable!

14. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

So... it kinda ended.

After all my fellow guildmates went onto Braves, I remained there almost alone, so... I dissolved the guild.

I have no idea what to do with this thread now. Any... suggestions?

I should probably thank everyone who participated in this thing. Pyrious, visak, sucre (my god sucre, you've gotten helluva high), zippo, zenmonk. Also Testlum and Shanomo, though less directly, they still did help a lot.

and what can I say, you can't attempt smashing a wall only from one direction, right Braves?

Shanomo, visak13 and Pyrious like this.