Guide: Decks based on a theme - suggest and I will create

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Pilgrim Bailey, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

That's a bit much. I mean, PB's strategy clearly works, it just takes some mad skillz.
    For us less talented people, we have to take our time and play carefully with a fine-tuned build.

Also, if you have exactly two VP's, why on earth would you put them on the same warrior??
    I had an idea for a build, and it really isn't very complicated. Maximum Electric damage on one wizard, maximum Fire damage on the other (not too much Firestorm!). The former can be completed with mainly un/common items, while the latter would require a lot of epics/legendaries (since the good fire attacks are all rare cards).

2. Ector

Ector Hydra

Can you build a good Firestarter party? I have my own ideas, but it would be great to look at yours :)

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

How about a tokenless (non-firestorm) MP build? I've been thinking of trying this just to see how many games it would take to get the first gold chest.

5. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Should be Novice Slicing instead of Novice Impaling, don't ya think?

Also, making a good tokenless level 18 team is going to be difficult without a lot of certain epic/legendary items.

6. The Mask Makers

The Mask Makers Mushroom Warrior

I'm currently playing a triple wizards build. One max damage (Electric and arcane), one max fire, one ice and wind (no WWE/WW). It's fun sometimes but I expect to drop down to 1300-1400 in the near future lol.

Flaxative likes this.
  7. Ector

Ector Hydra

Yes, the trait, not the attack. I can build a Firestorm deck myself :)

8. ItsEtai

ItsEtai Kobold

I'd like to see a ping pong deck- where your opponent is the ball!

Basically you outmaneuver your opponent and then bash their characters back and forth between two fighters.