Going Away For A While?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Check back soon!

winner likes this.
  2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'm back in the motherland again. Should be around regularly from now on.

3. I'm not leaving per-say, but I might be absent since a good friend of mine is going through some extremely, extremely terrible times and is a disheveled mess on my sofa. I admit, he has some good reasons to be that way as well.
    He found out his now former bride-to-be had an affair, and is pregnant from it. And if you knew him you'd know that information would have ripped his still beating heart from his chest.
    I've got my hands full at the moment, so you might not see me in-game for a while.

winner, Sir Veza, Ghostbrain and 2 others like this.
  4. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

People may have already noticed my absence, but school is taking up a LOT of time. I'll be trying to get in a couple of games occasionally, but it's unlikely I'll be back too soon.

winner likes this.
  5. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Oh snap I never saw this post... If the guy was not a mess it would be a problem. But seeing how I've seen you on the last couple of times I have been on, it seems like the situation has progressed. Well tell your buddy he dodged a bullet... or better yet don't bring it up.

winner likes this.
  6. My friend was completely destroyed, but with my help he was able to not end up doing what I did. He did lose some weight while staying with me from a combination of emotions and my cooking getting him a bit healthier (also forcing him to join me in my morning and evening workouts).
    Turns out the guy whom his fiancee slept with did not know she was engaged before. The man also did not know of her pregnancy, and out of moral obligation married her. She's still a c*** though.

winner likes this.
  7. Friday and Saturday, two weddings to attend in two days, each hundreds of miles apart... This is what I get for having a large family.;)
    It was quite the drive. Good food at both ceremonies though.

winner likes this.
  8. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I'm going to take a break to follow my dreams of catching all the Pokemon, or at least all the bug types because they are the best. Smell ya later!

winner and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  9. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Unexpected break in my schedule, so I'm taking a road trip. Florida, Louisana, Texas, Colorado, and Wyoming, with possible detours. I'll try to check the shops at wi-fi hot spots if I can, so the 6 items I still need should show up in DD on the days I can't. Gratz in advance if you need any of them. :)

winner, Flaxative and Pawndawan like this.
  10. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

This trip has been brought to you by the the letters C and H and the "Help-Scarponi-Catch-Veza's-Collection-Percentage Fund."

winner and Sir Veza like this.
  11. Good luck with that. I hear it is a tricky place:

winner likes this.
  12. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

"If you're leaving, can I have your stuff?"

Can't believe you all had two pages of a 'leaving the game' thread, regardless of its specific context, without proper adherence to tropes.
    Shame on you.
    <3

winner and Sir Veza like this.
  13. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I am going to go on a camping trip starting tomorrow (technically today because it is midnight). The camping trip ends Sunday. Expect me to be on the forums or in the game, little or none of the time while I am there.

winner likes this.
  14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm going to be in Seattle for a couple weeks doing political work ;)

See you all in June!

winner likes this.
  15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Seattle? Hope you hit summer (which is gorgeous), but its a bit early. I missed agreat one in '98 because I slept that afternoon.

winner likes this.
  16. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Promoting the Drag Fairy Queen cause? Good on ya.

If you, y'know, wanna bring back some souvenirs, that'd be fine, but we're not expecting anything really, unless you really want to, then I GUESS I could accept it, and am I doing Tsundere right?

I think I'm supposed to hit you with something, now. :X

With what? I don't know. Maybe if I take the Ideas Staff in hand for a bit, I'll figure something out.

Enjoy your trip! :)

But not too much, you know how you get :X

winner likes this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Damn dude you just know how to press all the right buttons ;)

winner likes this.
  18. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I do love me a good button to push-
    I'll push the red button, I'll push the blue button.
    But-on the whole, I try not to be pushy about it.

winner likes this.
  19. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

@Sir Veza - it was definitely summer come early in Seattle. Only one and a half gray days, the others bright, and hot. Beautiful city, with a climate (and political climate) not unlike my home region.

winner likes this.
  20. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

The Seattle area is magnificent in summer. I prefer the Washington political climate east of the Cascades.

winner and LeisureSuitLoli like this.