Going Away For A While?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Jun 21, 2014.

1. If you are going to take a leave of absence from the community, post the specifics here.

My brother recently had an accident at his job and broke both his legs (someone didn't secure a harness correctly before letting him use it) and I have to leave for a week to help him out. I wont be able to play or post on here while I am gone.

I would pray for his quick recovery but I gave that up 9 years ago.:oops:

winner likes this.
  2. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Summer camp's coming up, and Monday I'm outta here for four weeks. I'll miss all of you, but I'll write!

...wait, I can't. Whoops.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Dang Loli, I hope he recovers cleanly.

winner likes this.
  4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Very sorry to hear about the accident! I'm happy to keep your brother in my prayers :), hoping for his quick recovery and your quick return!

winner likes this.
  5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Sad to hear about your brother Loli, hope he recovers well.

I'll also be gone for a while - will be out of town for about a month (week after next), so I'll not be able to help out with ant forum duties regularly. I'll have spotty interet access at best, but I'll check in if possible.

winner likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm leaving on the 25th for 5 days or so. I'll be back, I hopeā€”just a quick jaunt down the state to visit family. I'll be trying to get the season stats out before I bounce, and will return just in time to do it again :p

winner and Stexe like this.
  7. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Sorry to hear about your brother. Dont give up on the power of prayer, it doesn't have to be religious to have an impact.

winner likes this.
  8. It is good to be back!!! I missed you guys!

Some details about my home-stay with my older sibling:
    He was floating on pain medications since the shattered bones damaged some nerves in his legs. All the titanium in his legs holding those bones together could set off metal detectors miles away. Helping him get to the bathroom was not much of an ordeal since he is smaller than me.

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

So sweet of you to be there and care for him, LSL. As a younger sibling, I hope I'd do the same if my big brothers needed me.

10. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Welcome back! Normally I'd give you a hard time for leaving, but this time I think I can make an exception ;). I hope your return is an indication of good progress for your brother!

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I'm going to be offline for the rest of the week. I'm going to try to get my spreadsheets set up so I can work on my rebalancing suggestions on the plane.

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

13. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Back in town for a few days, leaving for a week in Greece later in the week. Stressful being on vacation from a vacation (3 days in town)..

winner, Sir Veza and Flaxative like this.
  14. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

I was gone for awhile and it was abrupt. So I didn't get to say anything to anyone. I'm back now and hello. To those who will be gone because of less than desirable circumstances: I hope the best for you and yours.

winner, Sir Veza and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Welcome back Hawk. Good to see you posting again!

winner likes this.
  16. Indeed, welcome back Hawk!

winner likes this.
  17. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Welcome back Hawk :)

winner likes this.
  18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I'll be mostly offline for the next few weeks. Until I see you again, good hunting, all!

19. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Sitting in the airport on the way home, I should be back online very soon!

winner, LeisureSuitLoli and Flaxative like this.
  20. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

Probably gonna be gone for a while until the new balance changes come or some significant update occurs to avoid burnout. Take care everyone.

winner likes this.