Games to play while waiting for this one to come out (or for the beta if you are lucky enough)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrMojoRisin, Sep 25, 2012.

1. CoolGrayAJ

CoolGrayAJ Kobold

Oddly enough, I'm actually using this game to hold me over until Hex TCG. I've been equally excited about both, so I'm glad to be able to play at least one :)

2. Talonius

Talonius Mushroom Warrior

I just picked up Bioshock Infinite when I innocently wandered into the local game store. Having a blast playing so far!

3. merlik

merlik Kobold

Once I get in this is going to hold me over to Hex TCG as well. But while I wait for this I am playing Guild Wars 2 and League of Legends.

4. Neils

Neils Kobold

Awesome game very addicting.

5. IDAIN

IDAIN Kobold

If your looking for a hard rouge like Binding of Isaac is good (too hard for me though :p)

6. Neils

Neils Kobold

I bought that a while back. I had to beat it once because I paid for it but I havent really touched it since.

7. IDAIN

IDAIN Kobold

I made it to the end once the battle against mom is way to easy compared to everything beforehand, but I never got to fight the devil yet.
    Just one more try -copy and paste x10000000

8. Raitei

Raitei Kobold

I started playing D&D Online which I play when I get the time.

9. Gnug315

Gnug315 Mushroom Warrior

Hero Academy for iOS and Steam is superb. 1v1 asynchronous tilebased tactical game with carddraw element of luck. Have been playing for ages.

10. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Mojang's scrolls opened up it's pay-to-play beta, and I bought it. It's... nowhere near as good as Card Hunter, and more like a fast paced homm / king's bounty deck builder with very limited pve atm (storyline's been promised). Pretty decent gameplay for what it is though.