Game locked when Ducking Monkey killed me with my own Sizzling Bolt

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Dorian, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Dorian

Dorian Mushroom Warrior

Possibly related to this:

http://www.cardhunter.com/forum/threads/holy-presence-did-not-proc-as-stated-wai.1353/#post-21609

A Flying Monkey stole my Sizzling Bolt and used it on my dwarf warrior. During the next attachment phase, the burning damage killed the warrior. After that, the game locked. I suspect that because I was one star away from winning, the game thought that since MY Sizzling Bolt killed a character, I should earn the final star and win the game, and then became confused. Final lines of the log below:

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Turn Complete
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Starting round 6
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Event=Attachment Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Event=TriggerFail,Trigger=Thick Hide Armor,TriggeringActor=Rockbreath,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Player=Gary,Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Event=TriggerFail,Trigger=Solid Mail,TriggeringActor=Rockbreath,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=PreDamage,TriggerLocation=Hand
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Rockbreath took 4 damage
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Detaching and discarding Sizzling Bolt from Rockbreath
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Rockbreath died
    BATTLE WARNING: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Command::instruct Unhandled Instruction:
    (utf_string) type: done
    (bool) IIU: false

BATTLE WARNING: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Battle::run failed due to command error.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Received invalid instruction: forced defeat
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Gary was defeated
    BATTLE WARNING: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Command::instruct Unhandled Instruction:
    (utf_string) type: handPeeksSent
    (bool) IIU: false

BATTLE WARNING: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Battle::run failed due to command error.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=Monkey Clearing,Room=BLKF (Dorian),RoomID=99487,Msg=Received invalid instruction: forced defeat

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter