Game Interface Bug (Personal Issue)

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by BlackVoidDeath, Nov 21, 2016.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Someone showed me that they had a similar bug as this a few months ago but with the loading screen rather than this.
    I think it was @Pyrious , though I am not sure.

bug 1.jpg

bug2.jpg (Black boxes are created by me - but you can see the F1 console behind the chat windows)

I am not sure why the first screenshot does not display the buttons but teh second screenshot shows what actually happened. At first the large League button started going a bit green then it became a darker and darker shade of green. After which lots of other buttons started going green. (Not displayed in second screenshot because after opening the console, the strange colours were wiped.
    Restarting CardHunter fixed the issue but I am interested in what caused this so I can avoid it in the future.
    ~~~
    Side note, are there any leads on what the hell this was:
    http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/board-tile-bug-thread.704/page-9#post-120013

Pyrious likes this.
  2. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

I think it was me; I got this:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I probably could have relogged to resolve it, but I believe it resolved itself after a bit of time.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Under options, is Lighting set to On?

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

It is On, but that didnt help - the bug happened again but this time as I joined a battle:

bugv2a1.jpg

bugv2a2.jpg

And as last time, the screenshot command bugged out and did not show what I saw (the second screenshot is correct).

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.