[Fun Deck][1550-1650]Zombie!

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by NIMABI, Nov 15, 2016.

1. NIMABI

NIMABI War Monkey

Since I don't have any solid item from the new Expansion but still wanna join the party, I decided to screw around a little bit.

And also screw my ranking :D

Schedar
    Level 22 Human Priest

Farsianko
    Level 1 Human Wizard

Finnmac
    Level 1 Human Wizard
    I'm sure you get the point.

Root + Zombie Spark + Punish
    Root + Zombie Spark + Punish + Punish
    Root + Zombie Spark + Punish + Punish + Punish

Zombie Spark + Zombie Spark + Zombie Spark + Zombie Spark + Accelerate Time, BOOM.

P.S.
    I have to say I really like Silverwood Staff Of The Magus.
    And the feel when the enemy warrior discarded all their parries, blood dripping, shivering but filled with anger, finally get in front of the my wizard -
    And get whipped in the face. Or get his Brains! eaten. Ouch.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2016
  2. HerselfTheElf

HerselfTheElf Orc Soldier

Have you tested this? I wanted to build something similar, but then decided not to buy static interference (which is actually a bad item for this build...) purely because of the 4 range. I figured you would get properly owned by mages. The max of 7 Spark of Undeath also means it's not going to be a reliable draw.

3. NIMABI

NIMABI War Monkey

I have tried this before and did not do the statistics.

This time, 6 wins in a row so far (all against melee comps, 1/1/1s) after a 3 losing streak (also against melee comps). Opponents are at 1450~1650.
    And it seems like if your enemy (melee comps) cant get to you in the first 2-3 turns, the winning chance would get lot higher - you will most likely erase them one by one in a beautiful way. :D

You are kinda right about 7 Sparks of Undeath being not reliable to get, that's why I even ran Inspired Command on my priest and one mage with Advanced Flexibility to help her get those sparks.

And yes, it WILL get owned by mages in most cases.
    Unless my frost mage got perfect hands every turn AND they had no barriers...

That's why it's marked as *Fun Deck*.

4. SerraSerra

SerraSerra Kobold

Well , i'm trying to make it more of a pain in the ass deck so i added an anti wizz dwarf. this is my version. Would add the double minor CM legendary with spark of undeath if i owned one , even tough i actually realy like the inquisitors strike. All the rest is quite obvious.

NO2
    Level 1 Dwarf Wizard

Doom
    Level 20 Human Priest

Kill
    Level 20 Dwarf Warrior