Forums: uploading, searching, links

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kalin, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Only other browser installed is Netscape 4.81, which can't even open the forums (it has trouble with anything more recent than early versions of CSS).

Disabled all plugins except Flash, turned off AdBlock Plus for forums.cardhunter.com, did a forced refresh, cleared cache, still getting the error in first post. Firefox just upgraded to version 24, but I have unfinished stuff in other tabs to deal with before I can test that.

2. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

That's so strange. I'm going to bump this up and see if anyone else has ideas...

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Okay, it looks like I can upload files if I change the url from HTTPS to HTTP. Does that mean it's a certificate issue? And how do I fix it?

4. I also get randomly logged out almost daily without any obvious reason, and I use only one machine. I'm guessing it's a forum software thing, where it kicks you out after you are inactive for a certain period of time. It's kind of annoying but not that big of a deal.

5. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Yeah, XenForo is weird with that I think. Not sure about the HTTPS though? I can ask!