Form Specific Cards

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by boopn, Nov 4, 2016.

1. boopn

boopn Kobold

Is there a listing of all the cards you can possibly draw when have an active form? Would be nice to know what potentials each form has.

2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

4. boopn

boopn Kobold

5. mckeen

mckeen Hydra

Thanks for making all the updates to the Wiki... very helpful!

Is it me or are the Lycanthropic cards a really good cardset? There is nothing there that is weak at all and they contain a good mix of movement and powerful attacks plus monstrous hide with some real match swinging cards. The +2 armor on the form card itself is also great. I expect 2 or 3 werewolves to be a really popular build as soon as people start to pick up the new items. The only real weakness I can come up with is from silver??

The Vampiric cards are a pretty standard vamp set with few really match changing cards other than swarm of bats or maybe sneaky bloodsuck.

The Ethereal cards certainly seem like the weakest of the bunch. They just seem a bit unfocused, and don't seem any better than what I could load onto a wizard myself. The +4 armor on untargeted is nice, but not worth sacrificing the rest of your own cards for....

Definitely interested in everyone else's opinions, All I have seen when playing PvP is a few werewolves that have been pretty powerful