Forest Guardians

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by BlackVoidDeath, Oct 17, 2015.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Forest Guardians/Territorial Forest

Name: BlackVoidDeath

Story:

Ever since the war the forest has split into two parts. One, ravaged by rogues, killing wildlife mindlessly. The other, peacekeeping and calm. Both sides have been in a cold war ever since the great war, killing the other if they step over their boundary.
    A pair of SharkBears have rampaged over their territory heading for the Elder Oak, you must prevent them from getting any closer!

Forest Guardians.jpg

Epilogue:
    You take the remaining SharkBear to the ground. With a groan it colapses and silence falls. You loot the limited items they had on their corpses, hey you know what they say, loot is still loot, no matter how bad it is!

I would love some feedback on this.

Attached Files:

2. BlackVoidDeath

If anyone would like to playtest this map please answer this question:
    Should the player have the tree on their side or just 2 Pygmies and 2 Creepers?

3. BlackVoidDeath

Here is without the tree to compare.
    I tried it once so far and lost against 1 SharkBear who was on 7 Health - its definitely harder but definitely possible.
    Also another thing - if anyone was wondering (though you probably were not) I thought of this map idea due to fighting Plant Pygmies in CoC - DAMMIT I HATE THOSE THINGS :)

Attached Files:

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  4. BlackVoidDeath

• Try to focus down one of the Sharkbears - it makes it much easier to fight 1 Sharkbear rather than 2.
    • Use Entangling Roots to stop the Sharkbears from chasing you - try to use it at the start of the round, even if you are adjacent to one - its worth taking a hit as long as they cant move.
    • Poison Blowdart deals 11 damage after 3 rounds - Sharkbears have 33 health but you cant wait 9 rounds, just keep that in mind.

5. BlackVoidDeath

The Shredders would do what their name implies: shred only bones and proceeded to kill them. As CT5 pointed out, I think that using the little goblins are shields from the Troll is a very good idea.
    You are welcome! ↓↓↓↓ Give it your best shot(s) let me know if you are able to do it. Goodluck!

Attached Files:

Happenstance likes this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

Wow I just tried the map with 3 Sharkbears and won first try! I couldnt believe my eyes so I decided to screenshot it.
    Won FG hard first try.jpg

Happenstance likes this.
  7. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Now it's too hard :( ;)

With three sharkbears, you need good tactics and an ideal draw. I would've come close to beating it on my second try, but I couldn't draw any of the big attacks on the tree.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.