Figure Art Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sir Knight, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Ektallion

Ektallion Kobold

thx u! :)

Jayce and Pengw1n like this.
  2. esthkol

esthkol Lizardman Priest

Figured this should go here: The Tezkal elf warrior figure has been using the female sound set, but appears to be male art.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Mr. Magnifico likes this.
  4. GayGoatGuy

GayGoatGuy Kobold

When i use 3 Karen Elf Wizzards, it never loads the picture of the 3rd Karen. I did it several times now, and it was never shown.

5. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

6. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

It is intended to be a female figure.

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Two elf warriors are missing their helmets:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

The Elf has a metal head, so he's OK. The Dark elf is fixed.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  9. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

When you have a party with 3 times the Dwarf pimp (reward of the monkey league), only the original/blue one glitter/shine/sparkle (dunno what is the correct english word for the phenomem). Don't know either if it's normal but reporting just in case it's not.

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

11. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

The third Goemancer variant, the red one, doesn't have functional art when facing northwest, it just shows the shadowy placeholder figure. All other directions seem fine.

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Fixing, thanks.

Maniafig likes this.
  13. PaladinGP

PaladinGP #1 in Spring PvP Season

When you have a second of the blue 'winter' elf warrior, and he's wearing red, he doesn't have a sprite in every orientation.

14. Jon

Will fix, thanks.

15. Kerensky

Kerensky Orc Soldier

16. Dwarf Warrior #5 (the EttSC one that you do NOT get with the EttSC bundle) color variants 2 and 3 are missing several if not all directions on the board. They show up as permanently loading.

17. Jon

Oops, will fix.

18. Board figures for Arcane Imps and Fire Imps were permanently missing for me in Ruby Demon Portal tonight. A bit more troublesome: one of the Acid Imps played an Acid Blast, but the ground effect didn't appear, so out of curiosity I kept everyone in place to see what would happen. Sure enough, at the beginning of the next round one of my wizards took acid damage.

I'm Bandit-hunting in the early campaign tonight, so I'll edit this post if I notice anything else weird.

Edit: Kobold Spearmen also missing in all battles.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  19. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Are you using the Steam Card Hunter client? If so, try the Steam "Verify integrity of game cache" functionality.

The problems might also be due to an excessively slow Internet connection. Did you have such troubles at the time?

20. No, that's why I figured it might be worth posting...well, that and the missing ground effect, which I'd never seen before. My connection, including everything else in the game, seemed as zippy as usual at the time.

No Steam, just the regular web client under Firefox.