Festering Guts MP weirdness

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Inkfingers, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Festering Guts seems to causes a weird interaction when it triggers on your last living character, and nets you enough VP to win the match. In my case, it resulted in "Defeat" being displayed on my screen, and then taking me to a loot page where I received an empty chest (as in, no items of any kind when I opened it). It reset my visual chest progress until I had played another game, when it went back to displaying chests as if I had won the festering guts game. (The Festering Guts game was my second "win" of the day, and after my next game, I received the third chest in the MP rewards progression without ever having received loot for the second "win"). I also lost ELO, and my opponent gained it, although they did not receive any chest or loot screen at all, and also saw the game reported as "Defeat".

2. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

As an extra layer of weirdness, the next time I logged on, I was asked if I wanted to rejoin a multiplayer game in progress, and when I said yes, it threw me back into this game again, where I lost immediately. The game then hung, and I had to restart.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I was wondering why your game was hanging around and clicking on it brought up the message "This battle has ended".

4. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Not a bug. Gary's just trolling you.

Surely a bug. Replace Gary with Bob.