{feedbak}: guilds

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Christofff, May 19, 2015.

1. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

A guild, by definition, conissts of a a group or association of members.

So why, are there guilds with just one members who can reliably get all the profits from their wins, vs guilds with 10 or more who have to share what little pizza they can scrounge?

I just feel, there is a gross imbalance here.

With love,
    Christoff

2. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hi Cristoff,

This month (Maysoleum) the season point system has been adjusted to put more emphasis on win count, and you'll notice that the guilds who play more games are rating higher than before. The only solo guild that looks like it might win a prize is LanQiYing, and that's only happening because Arkfaint has played a whopping 221 games and won 73% of them. That's more than twice the median games played right now (101) and the highest win percentage of any guild > 100 games played. Put simply, yes, this was a problem, but after the adjustments it seems LanQiYing is the only solo guild making ground, and that's only because Arkfaint is absolutely killing it right now.

It's great to hear your thoughts though, and it'll be interesting to see how this new scoring adjustment plays out in future.

Merdis and Flaxative like this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

The new system seems good so far, trying to see it unbiased may be hard, but i think there is still room for dynamic changes int the order of guilds, at least if people actually play. The Knaves lost 60 pts in a few hours yesterday.
    All in all it definitely sparked some restructuring in the older guilds.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Welcome to the challenge of being a top guild. In the old system you could lose close to 60 points in a single game (I think 56 points was the biggest loss I remember).

5. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

It took a tremendous amount of lost games though.

6. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Thanks for explaining Farbs,

You are too kind with your words!

God forbid, such players as Sirsrsly, Vakaz, or Arnie decide to form their own solo guild, and grind multiplayer...