[Feedback] MP or SP / Growing & easing in new players

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Questor, May 31, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Peasant games are unofficial. But if you don't care about having the best of the best then why care about rewards? I think Flax wants to run another peasant tournament after this season stuff is over, so there will probably be chests rewarded for that.

How were games shorter and more action packed with weaker gear? I'm confused. They might be more action packed because you're trading a lot more blows -- but you lose a lot of the sense of anticipation and suspense that large blows bring.

The pre-battle dance is meaningful interaction -- you're trying to psyche out your opponent and figure out what they have and position yourself for the take down. It isn't DIRECT interaction, but it is definitely meaningful.

What Elo are you at now? I'm just curious what matches you're playing and what types.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Because everyone likes rewards, and they're basic to the game. Aiming at top-tier PVP isn't the sole reason for wanting good loot.
    I can't speak for Genki, but I like to hit things. Repeatedly, if they don't break the first time. When both players do it, time flies by and hp melt away. If I wanted suspense and drama I'd watch one of those movies I don't like.
    It may be meaningful, but some of us don't consider it fun. If you like it, do it. I don't expect everyone to like either of our approaches.

Genki and Scarponi like this.