[Feedback] Game chrashes

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Kotor, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

Hello,

a lot of time when I open the last chest in an adventure/challenge the games chrashes (after I picked the loot). My java is up to date my flash etc etc all is. Sometimes it happens also inbetween (so not on the last chest).

thx in advantage Kotor

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Do you run the game client for a long time - or do you use have several tabs open in your browser while playing the game? This can effect the performance and cause crashes - more an issue with flash than the game client in that case. Also, this should go under bugs rather than feedback. I'll move it.

3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Also, what browser are you currently using? And have you tried the same scenario in a different one? Just trying to make sure we eliminate all variables. Thanks!

4. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

I only have IE11 on my computer. Chrome aint a browser for me after the spycar they used.

I only have the game tab open and occasionaly the forum also that's it. I could be running this game for 10 hours sometimes but its not time affected cause it also happens early in my session.

5. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

something similar happens to me, keep getting flash to stop working :\ but not at any specific time.. using firefox

6. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Yeah, I'm not sure if this is a specific Card Hunter issue or a Flash issue, unfortunately. Is there a way to get a Flash error dump to us?

7. tuknir

next time it happens will take a screenshot and post here, maybe that helps

8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Thanks Tuknir!

9. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

[​IMG]

this is what happens to me. And the same happened when I still had IE10 on my computer.

10. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

It's unfortunate, but IE rarely plays well with others. I'll bump this up and see if maybe someone has an idea of what's happening.

11. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

What version of Flash and which version of Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 32-bit or 64-bit) are you on?

If I have a matching or close-to-matching system here I'll see if I can reproduce this.

12. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

W7 64-bit and the newest flash Version 11.9.900.152.

And my buddy (hes playing here also but hasn't a forum account and I don't know what OS hes running or what flash version) has the same most of the time when opening last box in a challenge but also (less often) inbetween.

13. tuknir

basicaly just says adobe flash had aerror,and got closed. usul just need refresh but can be really anoying on a middle of a game

i use Fiefox with windows 7

Attached Files:

14. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Okay, passing these on up!

15. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

any update cause it keeps going on.....

16. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

Now each time after a browser/game dc autotarget is on...even more annoying.

17. How about you change that browser of yours first and then we'll talk :) There's no reason to use IE unless you are 95 years old and/or totally oblivious to technology. That browser is the cause in 95% of cases.

Also it's pretty much impossible for the devs to fix this with the limited information you are giving. Maybe add a screenshots or something? And since this seems to happen to a very small percentage of players, it's likely a problem with your system, not the game.

18. Kotor

Kotor Mushroom Warrior

Yeah sure its my system /lol.

19. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I haven't been able to reproduce this yet here. I wonder if you're getting disconnected at the time you open the chests due to a connection timeout or something, and that's triggering a crash.

20. You are right. Just because you and your "buddy" are the only ones this very specific bug happens to, does not mean it could possibly be your computer system setup that causes it. I'm sure it could happen to anyone - you have just been really unlucky. So for example testing it with another browser to help find the exact problem, is definitely out of the question here.

I just hope that the developers will shift their focus and stop producing new content until there is a fix for this bug.