[FB] Love the Game! Here's Why I'm Quitting After a Week Without Buying Anything.

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Cyjack, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

In regards to the feeling of the difficulty spike not directed at the OP specifically but the issue in general. This is exactly what i predicted and why i didn't want the early progress to be softened up to this point because at some point it feels hard and if you have been eased into it the hardness hits you even worse.

That said its sad to see opinionated people go and i hope you find a game that fits you just right.

2. Planeswalker

Planeswalker Kobold

Sorry I admit skipping some parts of the wall of text :rolleyes:
    What I wanted to say is; I don't totally get people critisizing the game for being F2P. If I developed a game like Card Hunter I would release it as F2P too. That's a trend not only mobile app markets follows. You'd want your game to intercept a good deal of players and nowadays this is the way to do that. Otherwise, a PC player for example, would rather like to check out one of the many F2P MMOs (Well nearly all MMOs except WoW actually..) rather than pay a full price for a flash-based game. I'm an old-school gamer too and I also would like to buy the game at a fixed price like you described. But I guess we need to adapt to the times even if we don't want to :(. No one bothers to download demos like they used to and it wouldn't be nice to see a pop-up saying "You need to pay to progress after level 10". Would it?