"Favorite cards"

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Tyro, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

I find myself using certain cards more often than others - what if we had a "favorite" setting which put cards the player specifies first if it meets other search filter requirements?

Magic Elves and Lord Feleran like this.
  2. JakeAlmighty

JakeAlmighty Mushroom Warrior

not a bad idea - would keep all the common use multiplayer items easily accessible for many.

Tyro likes this.
  3. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Sometimes when building a deck I sort out these ~10 divine armors I will choose from but unless I wrote them down I will have to start from the beginning the next time I'm equipping my priest.

Tyro likes this.
  4. HisRoyalHygiene

HisRoyalHygiene Guild Leader

Is there not already a search function for this?
    If you type the name of the card in to the search bar, you'll find what you're looking for... there are even further filters that can be applied.

Master Goo and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  5. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

The suggestion was to save some selected items so they could be found later. Not only I don't know the names of these 10 tokenless divine armors by heart but there's also no way atm to save the contents of that deck-building "table" where we can pile all the items we want. I've missed a few leagues because I didn't want to close the deckbuilding window and dismiss the contents of this "table". Would be nice to be able to save it for later use.

Tyro likes this.