Favorite Card Aesthetically?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by eldecrok, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Frostguard

Frostguard Thaumaturge

I'm sorry for the late answer, I don't visit the forum too regularly as of now. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing all of your favourites, chances are most of them would qualify as mine, too.

One more I remember I like is Dodge.

2. Frostguard

Frostguard Thaumaturge

Suddenly I found myself with time on my hands. I remembered this thread, as I found it interesting, and of course remembered that we've had a whole new expansion come out.

Walpurgis Night isn't a card I'd use much, personally, and while it always looked interesting, it didn't stand out to me too much originally. In time, however, it was changed into utility/handicap. I find that the purple background really did wonders for the aesthetics of this card. It seems just a little detail, but it goes so well with the overall look of the card's illustration!
    [​IMG]

One thought followed another, and I found another card that I thought would look even better with a different background. I put all my Photoshop skills (actually not even Photoshop, because I use similar but free editing software) to good(?) use to recreate what was on my mind. While the quality is sub-par, I was reasonably satisfied with the result (more than likely because I'm quite fond of how the colours work together, not because I edited it well).

Can you guess what it is?

[​IMG]
    My apologies for the (actually not even correct) rarity icon hiding in the forest, as well as the missing expansion symbol.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    SceoMyntan, adajon, Flaxative and 2 others like this.
  3. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I like how Dimensional traveler antedates Marvels "Doctor Strange" and yet sums up the whole movie.

[​IMG]

adajon likes this.