[Farming] Level 17 Adventure Farming with Dwarf Wizards

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Scared Little Girl, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

partyanddecksbbcode

2. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Dverf
    Level 20 Dwarf Warrior

1 x Block
    2 x Slicer
    2 x Dodge
    1 x Blind Rage
    6 x Bludgeon
    2 x Run
    2 x Toughness
    1 x Parry
    1 x Wild Run

Clureek
    Level 20 Dwarf Priest

2 x Purge
    1 x Chop
    2 x Toughness

Stexe
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

11 x Firestorm
    1 x Frost Jolt
    2 x Volcano
    1 x Quick Step
    1 x Zap
    2 x Toughness
    1 x Kindler

Probably isn't super optimized since I used a lot of it while I was beating the campaign. Plus they have an extra token because I use them for level 16 runs too and I'm lazy.

3. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

4. Neither of those is crucial, although Cone of Cold can be really useful. I think you should just take whatever you have that is relatively close, for example Hasek's Icy Ring or Hylithia's Wand. With fire items you should have tons of different options.

ArcadianRook likes this.
  5. ArcadianRook

ArcadianRook Goblin Champion

I've been meaning to say this for a while, so better late than never! Thanks VERY much for posting this and for making your suggestion, SLG! Lvl 17 Farming has never been easier for me since I (finally) leveled up a party of dwarves and put this team into action!

6. Agreed...thanks! I've been having some fun with this as well, current build below.

I decided to go this way and am liking it a lot: I was starting to get the sense that my sparky guy wasn't quite pulling his weight, and especially since I'm lucky enough to have landed two Wym's Lavastaff, burning everything down instead was just too tempting. I do sometimes need to back off with the Firestorm/Flash of Pain, and having a bit more directed voltage in those cases might be nice, but the lava makes a pretty good substitute.

To make the farming a bit more interesting, I've been keeping track of how many rounds it takes to finish each adventure when I go all the way through (and disqualifying results in which I lose any battles after tossing a bit too much indiscriminate damage around). I've been counting battles which end in the attachment phase as .5 of that round, so for instance a win in the attachment phase of round 3 would count as 2.5. Right now I'm averaging about 12.5 for the Yellow Dragon and 10.5 for the Swamp King, with my record for each exactly one less than that. Need to play the other two a bit more before the results will be meaningful.

Demetrius
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

Damaris
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

Declan
    Level 20 Dwarf Wizard

7. haho

haho Orc Soldier

thanks for posting this

8. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

Pay attention that those builds are Year old .. encumber got nerfed after that, it wont stop opponents .. Firestorm also got nerfed .. There are some more up-to-date builds on the forums..