[Farming] Gladiatorial Arena Finals and Qualifiers

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Sir Veza, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Greetings! This is my build for daily farming. If you have something faster, please submit it.
    The campaign is not a competition. :)

I run the Finals before the Qualifiers because my first build for Finals is unique, and my last build for Qualifiers is unique. (The middle build is a bit weak for GAQ map 1, but they're only squishy elf wizards, so "weak" is normally quite sufficient.

The most important items in this build are the Watch Captain's Helmet (Uncommon) and the Resolution Of Survival (Rare).

Human Warrior x2

Whoever draws only slashing and piercing attacks will be placed next to the skeleton, who will have Only Bones armor. At least, that's my experience. I know many players will not have 6 Beaters, but an Infused Greatclub and 2 Hefty Stout Clubs will do the job, and free up a token to be used elsewhere.

Sister Morphine
    Level 24 Human Priest

Flaxative and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  2. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

With that much Crushing damage, have you considered replacing a Beater with a Hefty Stout Club (your own suggestions) to trade Reckless Lycanthropy for Advanced Crushing?

fatcat__25 likes this.
  3. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

That would certainly work. I think I'd miss the Brutal Charge, and going wolf, but I'll run it a few times to see how it feels.

Edit: Ran it through a dozen times, and it works very well.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.