Falling Sick

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BlackVoidDeath, Apr 1, 2015.

?

How often do you get sick?

1. A lot, like A-LOT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Quite a lot

14.3%
  3. Its very random

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not a lot

28.6%
  5. Hardly ever

57.1%
  6. I am a AWESOME and have never been ill (except that one time)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Dont you just hate that feeling when you get a cold and cough non-stop, or when you have a constant headache - its not a nice feeling. And i have come down with a case of... some random disease which i got from... i dont even know! And now it hurts to talk, eat(/swallow anything) and even breath - i have no idea where this came from but i just woke up yesterday and this just randomly started :(
    I am just posting this in-case this is my last post ever and i will die in my sleep :confused:
    - Hope you all' dont get sick through the monitor, and dont get the thing i have!
    (i should probably have this checked out)

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Define "a lot". I used to be able to go for years without missing school/work, but lately I've been getting one week illnesses about once a year. (I don't count colds and allergies as being sick.)

3. BlackVoidDeath

By a lot i mean you catch any diseases like once a week, and by quite a lot i mean you are constantly sick with any disease every few months. But you can decide what each point means yourself.
    Update: i am not getting better :( my throat and tongue are beginning to swell up and something strange is happening to my voice-box, still have not had this checked out. (but should)

4. BlackVoidDeath

Update: just projectile vomited over my desk - luckily i have a platform under my desk which can slide in and out, which is where i put my keyboard - so the keyboard is safe. Had to clean out & up my desk, not happy especially because i am one of those messy people who dont clear out their desk and it has loads of random stuff, which got vomited on. :(
    (The difference between projectile vomiting and just vomiting is that projectile vomiting means it comes suddenly and you cant keep it in - just to clarify that)

5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks for sharing.

Pawndawan likes this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

Oh i forgot to add some detail - i have not eaten anything for a long time because it hurt to swallow so about half the sick was... well, as you may have guessed blood, or maybe it was the tomato's...
    Also, my desk still stinks :p

7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If it was blood, see a doctor. Now.

8. BlackVoidDeath

Thats one of the things that doesnt bother me - i get nosebleeds which go on for half an hour and its like a bucket worth of blood (i need a lye down after that) and almost always when i throw up, a little under half of it is blood-like - so i am not worried about that part.
    But in saying that its not getting better, luckily not worse either still swolen and still that stink on the desk - booked a check-up in GP so thats something to look forward to tomorrow for me, but if you think you have an idea of what this could be tell me here - i will search it up and check the symptoms.

9. BlackVoidDeath

Yea and i am still not getting better yet again not worse i think the disease is at it's peak, went to GP, they said they dont know what it is and said i should drink more water and sleep more. (like usual they dont have a clue what the disease is, Great Doctors! :mad:)

10. BlackVoidDeath

I think? i am getting better, so decided to go and fly my drone outside in a field - hope it doest make things worse (it wasnt windy but a bit chilly, which means about -2/3 C i dont feel the cold)