Extend co-op adjustment to multiplayer?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Magus, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Magus

Magus Orc Soldier

In co-op, if you have a two character party, you draw three cards each per turn. I think it would be interesting to have this in multiplayer; a 2-char party would draw three cards each and a 1-char party would draw five (I think six is too strong, but four is clearly much worse than a 2-char party) .

It's also possibly correct to add some other bonus to smaller parties as well as the draw
    Option 1: 8 hp to each character in a 2-char party (and 16 in a 1-char?)
    Option 2: An additional blue token to each character in a 2-char party (two blue in 1-char).
    I don't think both of these should be done at the same time, though.

It's also possible that a 1-char party would have very lopsided matchups, so perhaps we should only allow size 2 and 3.

Xayrn likes this.
  2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Can you imagine the power of nimbus if you only have to nimbus 2 characters?

kustaa and Vholes like this.
  3. Xayrn

Xayrn Hydra

Good concept! I'd really like to at least see the 2 character party implemented like in co-op and see where it goes. If it's used often, then it's probably created a welcome variety in the meta, and if it's not, then at least it isn't harming anything.

4. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

There is the POTENTIAL for some imbalancing, but the addition to the diversity of the meta suggests the effort may be worthwhile.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yes, let me draw '5' cards on my solo priest every round... =)

*aka 36

Pawndawan and DunDunDun like this.
  6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

You want my Instant Burn wizard to draw 5 cards per round?

Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
  7. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I keep telling Cardhuntrians I'm already hot enough, but they keep insisting on trying to light me on fire anyway...

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It's just the great warmth they feel for you. Can you hold your arm out a moment? I need to light my cigar.

9. Magus

Magus Orc Soldier

Sure, but this puts you at a disadvantage in terms of capturing VP and/or dealing with control wizards and you can still get purged just as hard as ever. Purge is good!
    *aka 15, because there's a draw cap (and most of those were played to draw the other cards)
    attachment cap is still 3, and your health total is looking a little fragile there... I don't know if it'd be broken, but the best way to find that out is to test it!