EttSC Trailer and Info!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Stexe, Jul 2, 2015.

1. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

It's obviously 'Cake on Cake', also known as 'I don't have a problem, okay?! I can stop any time I want to- oh, add a third one, would you?'

[​IMG]

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

You should really moderate your cake with layers of ice cream.

Other possibilities:
    Call of Cthulu
    Culling our Cattle
    Clipping out Coupons
    Chilling our Champaign (for the launch)
    Cultivating our Cannibis (for the launch?)
    Cooking our Crack (for a different launch)
    Cremating our Cats (Standard RNG sacrificial rite - per Bandreus, kittens are preferred)

3. Juxtapostion

Juxtapostion Hydra

CARDS on CARDS: a game where you put cards on cards.

4. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know! Champions of Cardhuntria! Obvious when you think about it, no?

5. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Oh, I just went with an entire ice cream cake for one of the layers.

Don't be absurd. We live in a world where Jon will suddenly send us to fight aliens and mutants. You're thinking far too mundanely, it just can't be that simple anymore. :rolleyes:

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

But as you said, it's Jon. The Champions of Cardhuntria might well be ubergnomen.

7. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

NEIN! NICHT DER Übergnomen!

Gott im Himmel, ist alles verloren.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

No those were Discognomen. Ubergnomen are a different type of scary.

9. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

In fairness, after a certain level of gnomish terror, it's easy to get the nuances confused.

Sir Veza likes this.
  10. SirSrsly

SirSrsly Lizardman Priest

Has any information on balance changes of current cards been announced?

11. Accent

Accent Hydra

Other than "not taken into consideration for the expansion", I don't believe so, no.

12. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Well, I hear they're changing Bejeweled Shortsword, replacing one of the Powerful Hacks with a trait that spawns a Parry in hand every time you make an attack.
    They're also renaming it to the Bejazzled Trollsword.

I expect the Cult of the Bejazzled to soon dominate all of Cardhuntria.

Bonus tip, I also heard that Troll Jewelers will get a trait that counts each star the party gains as five attacks made- for an ultimate combination!

In fact, I hear Melvin's archrival Parry Steel will be making their entrance as well in a special CardStock challenge module, and they'll be running a Bejazzled Jeweler team!

Aaaaaaand that's about the very most reliable things I've heard on the topic of existing card/item rebalances.

Admittedly, I had it whispered to me from a gnome at the bottom of a wine bottle, so I suppose it might be a bit suspect.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We're fixing some wording bugs, and Purge functionality is changing very slightly, but the expansion is added cards for the most part, not changed cards. No existing item changes.

DunDunDun likes this.
  14. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Oh, while I have you here answering questions about content scope, what's the reach of the new expansion items- obviously we can assume they'll be heavily emphasized at the new increased level range, but are we going to get low level versions of the [items with new cards] at all, or will it be more of a 'you're badass high level adventurers now, now you get to use laser guns and bombs' thing?