Escape From Elgart's Prison PVE 1.0

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Krizmn1, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Krizmn1

Krizmn1 Mushroom Warrior

While enjoying some frothy cold ale at the pub, the companions no doubt let go of their worries. It wasn't long before their battle-wrought bodies felt the inebriation. They danced and pattered their feet over the sticky stained floors with the hearty patrons. An elf collapsed in the corner with red wine that stained his shirt like some mortal wound. It was a night to remember and a night to forget....

As the darkness crept along, so did envious thoughts. Elgart, a noble of some sorts; schemed. It hadbeen far too long that he has stood by while these three so called heroes treated his village as some sort of pillaging grounds. They swooned woman, they idled young men from work, and worst of all; made Elgart look insignificant.

As the young adventurers snoozed their throbbing heads away, Elgart made his ingenious move. With the wavering support of the town guards, he stormed their rooms! Before anyone had time to grab a cup a water, they were being hauled through town. It was the walk of shame.

Without trial, the three were dumped into rat infested cells. Charged for indecent exposure. That end of the night dare was not worth it...

Escape From Elgart's Prison.png

Attached Files:

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

I'd suggest adding a screenshot and a short description to your post. Makes people more eager to check it out!

3. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

i tryed it wih my pvp deck and i got crushed, i think its doable with a pve geared deck but still would be a hard battle :). the rest i already told you :) keep the good work

4. Where's the file?

It's back.

5. Krizmn1

Krizmn1 Mushroom Warrior

Alright, so I made it a bit easier, added a thumbnail and a description! :)

6. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

really good story telling Krizmn1 :) later i going try the new version

7. Very cool scenario. I liked the prison layout a lot. Much better than the official quest "prison". The tunnel, and the vp at the end of it was a nice touch.

I managed to finish it on the first try but mainly because I had a very good counter (volcanoes, teleport, etc.). It would probably be a challenge to many other teams.

8. lamborghini

lamborghini Kobold

Dear i think its doable with a pve geared deck but still would be a hard battle.