Dwarf acrobats, human or elf vampires

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Tyro, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

With the new meta I've had a lot of success with tri-wizard control, but sometimes I want to play something more straightforward. I could use advice, I'm thinking either high mobility dwarves (team moves, step moves, I have a Vibrant Pain but only one) or a vampire deck (humans and/or elves; I just got my first Bynzer's Black Spear, and I have a Hand of Melvelous, 2x Badjeera's Black Relic, 2x Flax's Thirsty Vial, Zod's Vile Spaceplate, etc.) Thoughts?

2. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Here's take 1, vamp/draw priest/control wizard:

Ithien
    Elf Priest

Oakjerrdan
    Human Priest

Eurus
    Dwarf Wizard

3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

I think that the second priest need a way to get rid of the armor too and some more buffs.

The wizard seems Fine but with low on movement, can have hard time scaping from a bad spot.

Or switch the second priest with a warrior with armor removal.

4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Its true that vamps suffer from mediocre damage numbers, but I don't see armor removal as weakness here. You got the spells, some penetrating, and the mobility and reach to switch targets if one is overly armored. Or you can even bad luck that guy if his armor got rolls.
    You can get another tokenless healing dash with elves by their race skill, trickery is nice but can hardly justify the vulnerable.

Tyro likes this.
  5. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Which race skill are you referring to? I don't see any skills with more than 1 Healing Dash on the Wiki.

6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Another as in "additional to the boots". Every race can get the h-dash from the boots, but elves only got extra healing dashes. And even on tokenless race skills. Wariness is very, very strong.

Tyro likes this.
  7. Tyro

Tyro Mushroom Warrior

Ahh, that helps. Thank you.