Ding lvl 20!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Wozarg, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Topic title reminded me of this, lol:

[​IMG]

2. Dugrim

Dugrim Orc Soldier

Yep, with my dwarven party.
    Let's say only: Dwarven Cry, Toughness, Wall of Fire, Firestorm and Boosted Health.

3. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

There, just got the last character in my main party up to level 20. I have joined the elite club. Where's my membership card, and which way to the spa?

Anyway, I'm thinking about what I'll do after the first data wipe (whenever that is). The XP disparity between my main characters was annoying, so I think I'll fiddle with what adventures I take until they're all even. It shouldn't be too difficult.

And as I said before, I'd like to have multiple parties running with different class/race combinations. I get the impression that my three-class party is WEAKER in some ways, even as it supposedly benefits from combos. Say some adventure requires ranged damage: yay, I only have one Wizard, this'll be fun. But with multiple parties going simultaneously (and easier party swapping, and the addition of build-saving functionality, cough cough), I could just switch to my ranged party and plow through.

4. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

The steam bath is to the left and the massage tables are to the right.

I personally think that either draw cleric with damage wizard x2 or warrior x2 is the best setup for most maps so if i could i would just swap back and forth between them but if you are trying to do the whole campaign to reach 50 fast it just is simpler to stick to one of each