Designing a better deck for highlevel MP AI

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by turinturamba, Dec 11, 2013.

1. I don't think the AI understands Shrug It Off, or how to use Purge correctly, so I left them out. Agreed on 2, I even think the single Vibrant Pain might not be all that beneficial and rather something like Bejeweled Shortsword would work better. However that would need testing. I disagree strongly on the whirlwinds. They are included, because the AI is extremely poor at coordinating its characters, so with whirlwind it gives the AI a chance to also give the player a disrupted formation. Which means it does not have to fight 1 vs 3 all the time. I chose Icy Block, because they are good vs every other team, even though Parry is generally stronger. Absorbing Block is pretty poor in my opinion and Toughness is obviously race specific. Agreed that 1-1-1 does not really play to the Ai's strength. I think a 2 warrior/1 wizard team would work better. However in the interest of diversity I have included the cleric.

Yeah good point. I really am not happy with the divine items for the cleric, but I did not find anything that fits really well. In general the AI has a poor understanding of most cleric cards.