[Deckbuilding Contest] Cardhuntria's Most Stylish #1: Voting Booth

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Flaxative, May 20, 2014.

?

Which build deserves to win this competition?

Poll closed May 27, 2014.
  1. Vakaz - "Caveman Castle"

11 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. Stexe - "Punished By My Own Punishing"

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Inkfingers - "Geomancy Geomancy Geomancy"

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. Qivril - "Tricky Bricks"

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  5. PDXTai - "Crack Suicide Squad"

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Tuknir - "Triple Dwarf Control Priests"

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  7. Squidy - "Toy Story" (To Infinity and Beyond!)"

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  8. CT5 - "3DC" (Triple Dodge Combo)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Kalin - "The Trans-Adventurers"

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  10. Susurrus - "Benihana"

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

:eek:
    I don't think we've even gotten the prices for Stexe's tournament yet.

PDXTai and neoncat like this.
  2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

No, we haven't. >_>

3. PDXTai

PDXTai Ogre

It feels a little cheap to get a chest when I had 1/3 of the top vote getters. This was really a two horse race.

To the people who voted for my build, you are all sad, demented individuals and I applaud you for your terrible taste.

Crack Suicide Squad, attack!

I'll try for a one round KO.
    (edit - math is hard)

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  4. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Jon was waiting until the new version came out since so many people (essentially everyone in the tournament) was getting prizes. It would be easier with the new patch since he wouldn't have to manually add them for each person in the database. I just sent him a reminder though, so let's hope we see something soon!

Also, I'd be up for putting my build against anyone else. I think mine is one of the more viable ones outside of Squidy's and Caveman Castle.

neoncat likes this.
  5. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Got the chests now :)

6. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I'm down for losing horribly, although I'd probably swap an item or two to make sure I have at least 1 or 2 Wall Of Stone's in the deck somewhere. That was a huge oversight on my part...

Flaxative and neoncat like this.
  7. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

So, has anyone tried Squidy's build in MP? Curious to see how it would actually do competitively.

8. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Whirls could wreck it, and no one would enjoy playing against it. It would likely win every time it gets the combo off, though - infinite attacks in a round will do that. Using some very complicated math, you could probably figure out how often the combo gets off in the first few turns (assuming adjacent or near-adjacent starts), but I'm not really that interested in crunching those numbers.

Flaxative and Squidy like this.
  9. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I'm sitting on Toy Story II until @Jon tells me otherwise**. It's much more reliable, and can go critical in <8 minutes (compared to Squidy's ~20 or so). >_>

But yes, it would get wrecked by whirls, and probably wreck everything else except maybe elf warriors if they manage to beat the clock, though it would be a tossup on the current map rotation.

**metagame whine: I may just sit on it forever since I dislike the high-tier MP metagame enough as it is without reducing it to infinite draw vs. whirlwind

Inkfingers and Flaxative like this.