Deckbuild 2#

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Ghostbrain, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Admittedly, my last thread may have had something to do with being a tad over-indulgent on the hard stuff. (Pink lemonade, though a tasty, thirst-quenching alternative to peach schnapps; is not always your friend).

Still it started traction. Really couldn't believe how you all responded.

[​IMG]
    I'm not trying to prove how popular I am, just stating known fact. That being said, even ghosts get haters if they post terrain decks. (http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/who-the-volca-knows.8606/).

I can't believe I replied to a Dice. Nevermind, it was a better conversation than the one I had with my spatula.

Think he was referring to my decent, well-thought and consistent ultimate power of ash. But I feel bad for being so good, so I designed an alternative in 1.21 gigawatts, just in case of a Dice Roll Rapture.

Wall-e
    Level 2 Elf Wizard

Wall-ebe
    Level 9 Elf Wizard

Wall-a-wall-a
    Level 2 Elf Wizard

[​IMG]

This may look like an annoying, prolong-to-win stratergy. You would be right.

Can't say it's most fun, because I may actually start winning. Played this once, got bored so decided that if there are any more doubters online of my god-like skills; time for the campaign mode done properly... Using only a level 1 elf wizard. It isn't difficult if you're me, which you're not.

Level 1 Elf Wizard

I called her Glitter Girl as I like to create back stories. She's one mean-ass elf, using her glittery confetti to spread fire over her foes. Bit of a classic rock chick, so added Awkward Spiked Boots for authenticity.

No dwarves were harmed in the making of this video

This was an experiment, and you people already wasted time reading, that's time you'll never get back, like it or lump it.

[EDIT]

Can't think of a better name for these threads, suppose it doesn't matter, but if you got a suggestion I'm all brain.

Melancthon, Killer74, trrst and 3 others like this.
  2. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

Some more photo/video edit (not to show 2nd and 3rd char) and it would seem like really elf conquered the Cardhuntria=)

3. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

I honestly thought no-one would notice!

4. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Was that an Anthony Wiener quote?

5. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

It can be anything you want it to be Sir.

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Hmm. I that case I want it to be a beer. :)

... It doesn't seem to be working. :(

Melancthon likes this.
  7. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Please allow up to 3-4 days for manifestation, upon the day it is very important that you're at a bar, one which looks abandomed but really has secret tickets to the after-life party.

Meet colourful characters like Zombie Jones, the skull dodging artifact hunter, ready to sell his wares for stories of hidden treasures. And now introducing the new wonderful act, Madame Siren, who, with the voice of enchantment, will lure you to rolling rocks.

[​IMG]

Cheers!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    Sir Veza likes this.
  8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

WOO-HOO!!!
    You Da Heat, Ghostbrain!!!

Ghostbrain likes this.
  9. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Good thing people are pleased when they see a picture, thought I'd really have to buy some of it.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

No it happened kind of like you said, but before I called you Da Heat. I went out to get a burger, and on my way home I saw lights on at a bar that had been closed for a couple of years. I stopped to check it out, and met the new manager (Sharon). We talked a bit, and she mentioned she could use help moving some heavy stuff, so I did. She then opened a cooler of beer. (Icehouse, not Rolling Rock, but I spent years in southwest Asia and I'm not picky.) We drank, and swept and mopped, and drank, and I pulled my guitar out of the trunk, and I played and we drank and we sang (she has a really sweet voice), and I got invited back to play, and we drank.
    We didn't drink zombies or hear any sirens, but I got my beer so it's all good. :)

Melancthon and Ghostbrain like this.
  11. Ghostbrain

Ghostbrain Ogre

Sounds like a typical day.

12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It happens to me a lot when I pull out my guitar at a bar. The timing was unexpected.