Database Error

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Ch3sh1re, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Ch3sh1re

Ch3sh1re Kobold

I play the game through the cardhunter website and any time I try to enter it says ERROR ESTABLISHING A DATABASE CONNECTION. I thought they were just doing maintenance on the website when it started happening a day or two ago but I still can't play the game. Is this a problem on my end or with the website?

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sir Veza and fatcat__25 like this.
  3. FalconGrey

FalconGrey Kobold

Yep, Someone else posted about this about 6 months ago... never had anyone fix it. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the API.... Perhaps something in the way the HTML or coding on the page points to it is coded wrong. Whatever the issue is, ANYTHING that starts off with www.cardhunter.com or simply cardhunter.com such as www.cardhunter.com/help and bam.... "error establishing a database connection".

So hopefully, someone will see this reply to your post that necroed it from the dead to look at the STILL dead website home and try to figure out what happened to the domain point of reference.... It is likely turning quite a few potential people away from the game!

4. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

I have just loaded www.cardhunter.com without issues. So I guess that reported issue was fixed in the meantime.

ParodyKnaveBob and fatcat__25 like this.
  5. fatcat__25

fatcat__25 Orc Soldier

Can confirm that it is working.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.