dang you destructo

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Whiteowl, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Whiteowl

Whiteowl Kobold

i have no patience! :p i can only take so much league of legends

2. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Poke the man in power with a stick. Good idea, I'll leave you to it :)

3. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

try DotA2? At the very least try playing 'breaking the bots' in dota2, it's actually pretty amusing to do (my favorite is being on fairly low HP so the bots all chase you while ignoring all your allies who're murdering them)

4. Whiteowl

Whiteowl Kobold

pretty much play that now and seeing as ive spent a load on a free game i tend to stick with it lol. But yes my stick is big, my nerves are hardened,, but my resolve for a beta key, unquestionably passionate

5. Jukantos

Jukantos Kobold

Lol is slowly crumbling to piece with how much riot is messing up its item balancing (after GA, BC and Warmogs, now we have blade of the ruined king as the "buy more of these and you win the game!" item).

I really really hope Card hunter wont have such a "take this for winning" item, but i guess the talent system will balance it out. I am SO excited for that twist on classic deckbuilding mechanics, WHEN WILL I GET IN :(

6. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

Talent + Equipments will keep much of the things balanced.

With limited slots for certain items, you won't see mages going around with all magic deck that can kill anything in sight on the turn they draw Spell Train.

While it get rids of the extreme end of combo-deck (where everything not part of the winning combo is more draws/search to get that combo asap), it still allow them to stick around, nesting inside of a normal deck.
    And in turn this also remove the opposite side, the extremely useless deck, because of at the very least you will have default equipments (admittedly pretty weak for late-game dungeons, but still better than more Lateral Thinking)

7. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Jeez, give a guy a break.

8. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

My father always told me, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease." Although, "patience is a virtue!"

9. tha bug king

tha bug king Kobold

Patience has not payed off here at all

10. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

Patience always pays off. If it has not, then your not doing it right. ;)

11. tha bug king

tha bug king Kobold

Lol yeah im sure thats it.

12. MrChristo

MrChristo Kobold

Normally I'm patient enough to wait for a game to at least go into the "pre-purchase microtransaction points for beta access" or similar to play a game I think is worth it. Unfortunately with this game I found myself entering this contest because I simply cannot take it anymore! Well done Blue Manchu.

13. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I'm just grateful they're working to open up the game quickly and fairly to their dedicated fans. Keep up the good work fellas, and ladies!

14. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. Got some technical things to handle before we can be ready to send out some keys. I've got a list and I'm checking it twice and we should have the winners soon! If they go for it, if we finalize the winners before we can pass out keys, I'll see if I can go ahead and publish the list first anyway to keep people from getting to antsy.

Again, thanks for your patience guys! You all seriously rock!

ChadTheRad likes this.
  15. Umbra8

Umbra8 Kobold

Oh. you. TEASE.

Thank you though, appreciate the list.

16. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

As anxious as we all are, we want the best quality game we can get! Now, for the moment we've all been waiting for... more of, The Waiting Game (brought to you by BlueManchu)!

But, seriously thanks for looking out for us Megadestructo.

17. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Trust me, you're on the list.

...or are you?

DukeMyers and skip_intro like this.
  18. Lance

Lance Goblin Champion

I don't even... but that was messed up! ;)

19. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

lol, that was delightfully evil.

20. Dervill

Dervill Mushroom Warrior

I don't always get excited about a beta, but when I do it's worth it.

Stay thirsty, my friends!