[Custom Scenario] The Filthy Restroom.

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Inkfinger's Melvelous map gave me the idea for this one.

You stumble upon a restroom that has not been cleaned in many years. You hear strange squishy noises coming from the stalls. This does not bode well.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

illkkill and Flaxative like this.
  2. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

That's hilarious. However, why does the biggest stall and the one next to it have double thick walls? Unlike the rest? Also, I don't see the point of the 3X3 huge stall (bigger than an Ogre!) but with a little tiny door. I would look into the wood framework type things from Woodhome.

3. The large stall is there in compliance with Cardhuntria laws for disabled citizens.

Updated map:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Flaxative and tuknir like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The doors have thick black lines around them (blocked terrain)—any way to fix that? Otherwise, neat. :)

5. Even though the door is open terrain there is a way. Add a wooden wall where the door is located and switch the wall from blocked to open.

Attached Files:

6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Better!

Here's what I mean:
    [​IMG]

Either way, gj on the map yo.

7. The scenario itself mirrors real life restrooms in many parts of the United States. Many times it is better to relieve oneself in the woods by the highway than in restrooms that time forgot.

Attached is the one you requested Flaxative.

Attached Files:

Flaxative likes this.
  8. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

Glad to inspire. :D

I like your take on the idea. Seems like the kind of thing one could actually expect to find in a bathroom. Very true to life. I had flashbacks well playing it. You might consider making a small portion of the bathroom flooded or something, that might be interesting, and also very much like things I have seen. With my own eyes. My scarred, scared little eyes.