[Custom Scenario] Lumbrezz the Mad - visiting a friend

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Scared Little Girl, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Lumbrezz the Mad - visiting a friend
    [​IMG]

Lumbrezz the Mad is angry. His best friend Gethen Deathzap borrowed his book "Reanimation for Dummies" and has not returned it! This is of course totally unacceptable so Gethen must die.

Lumbrezz takes his faithful battle dog Scar and trusted golem servant Cardob, and goes pay Gethen a little visit.

As the three approach the cabin, a guard dog starts barking. This is it. But there is a problem. Using the book he borrowed, Gethen has managed to reanimate a fearsome Giant Skeleton. And the worst part is, he is reanimating more of them!

Help Lumbrezz get his book back and stop Gethen before it is too late!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

This is my first custom made scenario ever. I tested it a couple of times but there might be some problems. Also I am not native English speaker so there are probably some errors in that flavor text I made :)

Please post ideas for improvement or other comments. Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to load a custom scenario

1. Download the file (.scn) below on your computer
    2. Go to multiplayer
    3. Click "Create Custom Game"
    4. Click "Load..." and find the file you just downloaded
    5. Click "Create Game"

Attached Files:

Farbs likes this.
  2. Krizmn1

Krizmn1 Mushroom Warrior

I loved playing something besides the common heroes. The layout was nice and interesting. Good map :)

3. I made some minor cosmetic tweaks to the scenario. I also changed AI's the VP requirement to make the scenario a bit more difficult. It's still pretty easy but this is hopefully going to be part 1 of a 3 part series so it's supposed to be easy. :)

toromorado and tuknir like this.