[Custom Scenario] Cart Troubles!

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by LeisureSuitLoli, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Cart Troubles!

Setting:
    This takes place after the events of the Wedding Crashers scenario. The newlyweds are trying to make the trip to their honeymoon residency.

Story:
    With the confrontation in the chapel over, the newlyweds Miriam Sanctar and Andengal of the Woods walk to their cart for the journey to their honeymoon cabin. Accompanying them is the cart driver and his loyal dog, which seems to have taken a liking to Andengal. "Elves really have an affinity with animals" Miriam Sanctar muses to herself. When they arrive in the clearing where their cart is parked they find that a local gang of goblins and their monkey comrades have surrounded your transportation! Not only have they wrecked the cart but they have also eaten the horse!
    [​IMG]

Epilogue:
    The gang retreats over the Sayn Thope bridge with many of the valuables you kept in your cart. You scavenge through what they failed to pilfer and make haste in pursuit.

Hints:
    *Don't let the monkeys get behind you.

Attached Files:

2. I tried this scenario yesterday. At first it looked like I was going to be completely owned in a couple of rounds, but somehow I managed to keep those casters alive and take home the win. The high level of difficulty made it interesting, but I don't know if it was difficult because I was unlucky, or if it's supposed to be that difficult.

Reason why it wasn't super exciting for me was those damn goblins that I have fought against a million times already. :) I have noticed that I prefer scenarios where I take the "evil" role and play creatures who I usually play against, and not play the same humans, elves and dwarves over and over again. But that's just me.

I like the continuing story, but it could be a problem to have those same two newly-weds in all of them, especially since they are not that interesting game-play wise.