[Custom Map] Wild World Wrestling Card Hunter (WWW-CH)

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by tuknir, Dec 17, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Jerry- Welcome all to this grudge match. Graveward Holgan vs Big Goblin Show. This promisse to be a night to rememb..

Music starts Playing:"Cause you got No chance, no chance in hell
    You got no chance, no chance in hell
    You got no chance, no chance in hell, yeah"

Jerry- uhuh the Boss is here

Dince Mcmahon: Hold up hold up... Graveward Holgan you really think, after what you did to me, the disrespect, i would let you off the hook so easy?
    Dince Mcmahon: Tonight our main event will be a handicap tag team match. Graveward Holgan Vs Big Goblin Show & The Masked Man with speacial referee: my own son Dhane Mcmahon

Jerry- Seems Graveward Holgan going to join the Kiss my Butt club tonight
    Wild Word Wrestling CH.jpg

Attached Files:

Bearson Onyx and LeisureSuitLoli like this.
  2. tuknir

I wanted to use a geomancer as the undertaker... but its too powerful...so if u guys know a ai mob thta kinda looks like a wrestler, tell me so i put it in instead of the masked man

3. I'm not a fan of wrestling (MMA ftw) but I liked this scenario. I already gave some feedback in chat but I'll post some here as well.

Pros:
    - simple and fun
    - King Oggencot has a great set of cards for this kind of thing
    - Bluk has the perfect look for this
    - "referee" servant is pretty cool, but isn't he supposed to be in the ring? :)

Cons:
    - 2-handed sword breaks the wrestling illusion a bit (not a big deal)
    - map is pretty simple, some more details or something would be nice
    - needs more wrestling references and clutter to become epic

Suggestions:
    - I think what this is missing is tons of those crowd/audience tiles. What I would do is make the ring a bit smaller, and add tons of crowd tiles, like 3 rows of them, to surround the ring (maybe leaving a gap where the wrestlers walk in).
    - I think that servant is more like a coach than a referree. It would be cool to give both players a coach, but I guess that's not how it works in wrestling.

7/10
    9/10 (after update)

4. tuknir

Ok, i tryed follow some of your nice advices, here is the new version :)

added the crowd, the entrance area, the "metal" stairs to the ring, the commentors table and chairs, and new ropes.
    The referee is "Dhane Mcmahon" son of "Dince Mcmahon" and he is corrupted, thats why he helps the duo :p

text:
    Jerry- Welcome all to this grudge match. Graveward Holgan vs Big Goblin Show. This promisse to be a night to rememb..

Music starts Playing:"Cause you got No chance, no chance in hell
    You got no chance, no chance in hell, yeah"

Jerry- uhuh the Boss is here

Dince Mcmahon: Hold up hold up... Graveward Holgan you really think, after what you did to me, the disrespect, i would let you off the hook so easy?
    Dince Mcmahon: Tonight our main event will be a handicap tag team match. Graveward Holgan Vs Big Goblin Show & The Masked Man with speacial referee: my own son Dhane Mcmahon

Jerry- Seems Graveward Holgan going to join the Kiss my Butt club tonight

Wild Word Wrestling CH neo.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Awesome. I think this new version was a huge improvement. Smaller ring looks a bit better, the ropes look much better, and everything outside the ring looks awesome. Too bad Card Hunter doesn't have any items you could pick up and hit the opponent with. It would be cool if you could leave the ring, pick up a chair or whatever, and use it as a weapon :)

Scenarios like this one would be great for newbies to learn about different game mechanics. This basically teaches you how to win in a 2 vs. 1 situation using Bash.

This is a great little scenario but I'm worried that it might be a bit too quick to be included in MM (if that is your goal), but there's no good fix for that because adding more characters would probably make it less awesome.

Aaaaaah... ok I get it :) That's clever.

6. tuknir

About the referee, actualy that happens quite often, Vince Mcmahon as a heel and the boss and pissed with some wrestling would nominate a speacial referee just to mess with the faces and help him win or whatever heel he wanted to win :)

thanks for all the ideas and feedback. eventualy i will submit the map to MM. dont think it will be picked, but i think ppl check faster custom maps there than spreaded out in the forum. And its fun to play :)

7. It would be cool if the devs made one MM a 5 or 6 part adventure with nothing but quick scenarios like this one here, preferably ones where you always control a single character.

8. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

I liked this quite a bit, especially for the theme and for the sliding-everywhere combat.

Balance-wise it's decent, except that I got a nasty surprise the first time I played through - Lothar played a Shambling Bash while holding three Bashes and with the Bruiser trait attached, for an instant KO... but I guess that fits the theme pretty well. :p

Flaxative likes this.
  9. tuknir

Eheh, Funny :p lets call that his finishing move :p

10. MagicLance

MagicLance Mushroom Warrior

Awesome this Wrestling Idea. The second installment looks great.
    Tag team matchers would be cool.
    This will be the first custom scenario that I will try to play here.
    Wish me luck with my old laptop. ;)

EDIT: That was fun but way to short.
    For a good wrestling match a lot more move cards and manly low damage attack cards would work a lot better.

11. tuknir

Glad you liked MagicLance, sadly we can't edit the cards the monsters/ai have in their decks..had to use what was available :)

MagicLance likes this.