[Custom map]The might of magic

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by duking, Dec 16, 2013.

1. duking

duking Kobold

Prologue:
    Mugek the Runereaper(orge): Are you sure sure we can take on a dragon his treasure?
    Nitble Bizzbus(gnome): Dun worry lad, before our magic nothing can stand in its way!
    Sparky(Sparkler): ...ZztzzzTz.....
    ---Enters dragon's castle---
    Nitble: Blimey! Is that a lady captured by the fiendish dragon and is praying for us to save her?
    Mugek: You think she like orge like me?
    Nitble: Well i dun think so normally but i heard of the suspension bridge effect where all women will fall head over tails for you if you save her.
    Mugek:What we waiting lets go.
    Nitble:Ahem(clears throat)
    Nitble: DRAGON, STEP AWAY FROM THE LADY AND PREPARE TO FACE THE MIGHT OF MAGIC!
    Sparky:..ZzZZTzTzztz...
    Mugek: RAWR
    Epilogue:
    Mugek: Are you a thief? Because you just stole my he..
    Lady: NOW SPARKY!!
    (Teleport + teleport other the treasure and both character)
    Nitble: Did we just get robbed by sparky and the lady.
    Mugek:hmm(tearing)..i think so... hmmm
    Nitble:...Dun worry at least we have each other and our magic. A famous person once said your princess is in another castle. So lets head over to the next one now, I heard they have free pizza too...

Hints:
    Separate sparky from the rest of the tankier party to prevent him dieing from aoe.
    If you stand on rockfall terrain the dragon will not target rockfall you even if he has it.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

Interesting... it did feel kind of like an epic fantasy battle, except that the dragon just sat still on the gold pile while I sniped him. Perhaps you could try removing the victory squares, so that the AI makes the dragon more aggressive?