[Custom Map] The Games!!!

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by tuknir, Dec 2, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Note: Check post 3 for a better layout

Randy: Welcome all to the first Arena Games

John: Its a pleasure to be here

Randy: John, you ready for some bloodbath?

John: Can't wait anymore. Lets introduce the teams.

Randy: This first edition teams are equal selected. First: A Bowman fired from Lord Batford house

John: Huuh. Burn. Guess the other participants will have to be careful with those nasty arrows

Randy: The second participant, hailing from the deep jungle, is War Monkey "Bubbles"

John: He should be quite comfortable in our nature arena

Randy: Shh John, lets not get ahead of ourselves. The third participant is a High flammable Skeleton

John: Do you have the marshmallows?

Randy: The fourth participant is a wild Wyvern, better be careful with it

John: No worry, i have the tetanus shot

Randy: Last but certainly least: a stinky Zombie

John: pheeeeawwww.

-----
    John: So now the rules?

Randy: Yes John. As you know, there's 5 different arenas, each team member will be placed randomly in a arena with a opposition enemy member. First team to score 3 points wins. Easy.

--------------

Note: i know the map looks funky and hard to track down all. i will change it to put the arenas more closer so u can see most of then togheter..

anyway, what you guys think of the idea? every time theres a diferent respawn in a diferent arena

Attached Files:

2. tuknir

Guys help me on this, what you think its better:

1) keep the same format but just put the arenas closer so its easier to play/see

or
    2) make it a 3 to 5 part module (where each party would be a arena) and the fighters would be chosen randomly? ( the prob is that maybe this way u would play 2 times with same char in diferent arenas or face the same enemy etc)

3. tuknir

Neo-Games : Basicly the same version, but better layou with smaller arena, so much easier to follow all fights.

Text: Randy: Welcome all to the first Arena Games

John: Its a pleasure to be here

Randy: John, you ready for some bloodbath?

John: Can't wait anymore. Lets introduce the teams.

Randy: This first edition teams are equal selected. First: A Bowman fired from Lord Batford house

John: Huuh. Burn. Guess the other participants will have to be careful with those nasty arrows

Randy: The second participant, hailing from the deep jungle, is War Monkey "Bubbles"

John: He should be quite comfortable in our nature arena

Randy: Shh John, lets not get ahead of ourselves. The third participant is a High flammable Skeleton

John: Do you have the marshmallows?

Randy: The fourth participant is a wild Wyvern, better be careful with it

John: No worry, i have the tetanus shot

Randy: Last but certainly least: a stinky Zombie

John: pheeeeawwww.

-----
    John: So now the rules?

Randy: Yes John. As you know, there's 5 different arenas, each team member will be placed randomly in a arena with a opposition enemy member. First team to score 3 points wins. Easy.

Attached Files: