[Custom Map] Stole Christmas!

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by tuknir, Nov 28, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Grinch hates Christmas!
    Grinch never gets present.
    Grinch no presents? no one will get either.
    Grinch gave Santa a sleeping potion
    Grinch sent demons to destroy all presents
    Grinch told demons they have 4 min before santa wakes up
    Grinch surprise!presents gained life and defending.

Note: after some more testing, seems 6min a bit too much, so version redux timer was changed for 5 min, and still seemed bit easy, so new version is 4 min ( you can adjust timer at your leisure)

note2) after some playing 3min timer is challeging but doable, try it if u want to fast paced battle

Attached Files:

LeisureSuitLoli likes this.
  2. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

The main idea, demons want to destroy the x-mas presents, but by x-mas magic they coem to life and are fighting back
    demons have a limit time to destroy then before santa shows up.
    still work in progress, what u guys think? whta can i change? is 5min enough? too little' too much?

im trying to add a x-mas tree to the map, here a screenshop, i know it looks ugly.... but what u guys think?

Attached Files:

3. Yth

Yth Orc Soldier

My very first impressions, stream-of-consciousness mode:
    -The map is really big! Too big - it doesn't run well on my crappy computer and I can't see the whole screen.
    -Huhwha? I have 3 demon guys who all look the same, and I can't even see where they all are because the map is big!
    -Oops, I moved the wrong demon.
    -Oops again, the wrong demon I moved walked AWAY from the entrance becaue the doors are kinda funky.
    -Whats up with these doors anyway? The opening is obscured by the door that looks open, and it's misaligned with the floor tiles? Funky.
    -Oh hey I can hit the doors and the roaches at the same time with this cone attack! I hate roaches, awesome!
    -Oh, the roaches were on my team! uuuuugh I hate roaches.
    -Ok, I'll move the roaches. Wait, I clicked on scuttle and I can't tell them where to move?
    -Ohhhh, I have to click on a single roach to designate him as the one who moves. But then they both move anyway?
    -Okay, let's get down to business: walk slooooowly towards doors, start killing presents.
    -Whaaaat? Time's up? There was a time limit???

Total presents smashed: 1. I didn't even remember that was the objective until after I re-read the flavor text above.

I'll give it another go and edit in some more constructive feedback in a few mins.