Custom Game Contest Results - Everyone wins a prize!

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Farbs, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Wow, so, you made some incredible scenarios. In thanks for your efforts we're awarding 100 pizza to each person who entered. Thanks!

Of course, the Ultimate Grand Ultimate Supreme Grand Winner will receive more pizza than that, but in a surprise twist so will...

The Other Finalists
    Finalists other than the Ultimate Grand Ultimate Supreme Grand Winner will receive a total of 300 pizza each.

The first of these two scenarios stood out as being both creative and fun, pushing the boundaries of what a scenario can be while providing a fluid and entertaining play experience.
    The first Other Finalist is Sneak Thief, by Kalin.

The second Other Finalist starts with a bang, and by "a bang" I mean a small locked room holding your party, an ogre, and a rapidly spreading pool of lava. It doesn't slow down from there.
    The second Other Finalist is Forgotten Chapel, by tuknir.

The Ultimate Grand Ultimate Supreme Grand Winner
    The UGUSGW will receive a total of 1,000 pizza.

It was a close contest, but a winner had to be chosen and chose we did.
    The UGUSGW is Die Hard ! by Phaselock.

Congratulations everyone, I'll be in touch shortly to arrange your prizes. In the meantime I recommend you play through each other's scenarios, 'cos there's some great stuff in there. I'd also love to hear feedback or comments on the contest, since we'd like to keep running things like this in future.

<3
    Farbs

Pengw1n and Zoorland like this.
  2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Woo! Go everyone!

Delicious scrumptious pizza . . . and contest scenarios . . .

Zoorland likes this.
  3. Gabbek

Gabbek Orc Soldier

This is awesome! :) It will encourage even more people to make additional scenarios!

4. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Ye, its realy much fun make your own adventure :D. Good job all :)

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Grats to the UGUSGW, the runners up - and even all who entered considering how generous the Devs are. Yay!

Re future contests, maybe set restrictions or themes (or even some inspirational piece of art, text et c) - to see what people can come up with. Would be fun!

Phaselock likes this.
  6. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Maybe next we could try make a full 3 to 4 battle-module, to show case our designs and also our story telling, i think this way would be more compelling, to make 3 to 4 maps that complement each other

Anyway thanks BM for the generosity and the great game

7. Farbs

I've just finished crediting everyone's pizza - please let me know if you're not sure you received yours.

8. Farbs

I've de-stickied this thread now. Thanks for participating everyone!