Creating interesting MM maps = fail :) Gief more tools.

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by Haxzploid, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Haxzploid

Haxzploid Ogre

I guess this has been brought up numerous times. Would it be possible to allow those that create maps to generate custom decks as well?

I had a great idea for a MM map, but when playtesting it, i had to pass for 5-10 turns straight to have a shot at solving the "puzzle" i crafted on said map. (needed "maze" had to bring like 3 Magma Idols )

Perhaps this tool could be limited to what you could equip on a multiplayer character, so that people do not go overboard. Then if you wish to access crazy cards, you would have to use the premade monsters and their decks.

example: An option to "export" a character you just equipped with the gear you have in your own collection. This character can then be used in a custom scenario with skin (costume) and everything. (no duping plz)

The future MM maps would be much more interesting with access to something like this.

BlackVoidDeath and Lucky Dice like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

This would be cool and has been requested before, but I unfortunately don't see it happening anytime soon. The simplest implementation (send me a decklist, I make a monster for you) wouldn't allow you to test your scenario before submitting, and anything more practical would require a looot of code work. :(

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

But we can wish and hope that it will come sooner than later :p