[Contest] Forgotten Chapel

Discussion in 'Custom Scenarios and Boards' started by tuknir, Sep 22, 2013.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Many decades ago a evil wizard built a Hidden Chapel to worship the dark god InKalli, and on it placed a cursed Coffin, that rumors says, if someone stays on it it will become a powerful being, with the power over darkness and the undead.

The Geomancer Meister, after being expelled from the Order heard of this tale and is well bent on getting that power. With his dominated-bodyguard and is fighting machines he is all set to take over.

Is up to you to infiltrate the Chapel and put a end to this nefarius plan.

Ps: I suck at placing lower doodles :( so i didnt bother with then. What you guys think?

Attached Files:

Pengw1n likes this.
  2. OneMoreNameless

OneMoreNameless Goblin Champion

I have to say, after desperately clawing my way out of the lava-flooded ogre-crushed locked-in starting room ... the bronze golems were a bit of a pushover, don't you think? :) This is a quick, fun scenario.

3. tuknir

This was my first map :), wanted somethign fast and furious :p , cant be all hard right? ;) . But you can always trade in the golens for somethign else to increase the difficult :)

Glad you liked the map mate

4. tuknir

mate try my fountain of youth map. and tell me what you think? its quite fun and hard