Comprehensive/Known Bugs List

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DunDunDun, Jul 17, 2015.

1. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I'll try and keep this updated to show which bugs are known and not resolved :)
    Toss anything I've missed down below, I probably won't be able to keep tabs on bug reports made in the forum proper.
    --

Bugs
    • Leaving party in co-op boots the remainder of the party from the module, even if they have yet to collect loot from or get credit for completing the module.

• The game sometimes locks up in the tutorial at White Skull Canyon, requiring a game restart to fix.

• The game sometimes locks up in the tutorial at the first character recruitment point, requiring a game restart to fix.

• The co-op friends list occasionally pops into matches and cannot be closed, requiring a game restart to fix.

• Cards, after being zoomed in on, sometimes get stuck and the match fails to progress. This seems to be due to a temporary disconnect with the server and failure to properly reconnect. A game restart fixes this.

• In co-op, sometimes party members are unable to join the host in the module.

• The game sometimes starts forcing you into league matches, despite not clicking anywhere near the league icon, or even being in the multiplayer screen. This is a weird new quirk, and restarting and then not accessing the multiplayer screen does seem to fix it, until you again visit that screen.
    Possible Bugs

• Large figures can't be damaged by more than one laser beacon.

Interface Quirks

• You cannot cancel movement cards once selected. This is a known issue with the game engine and is proving tricky for the devs to fix.
    • For taller characters, it's easy to accidentally target the unit on the tile above them: This appears to be an issue for us who try to click on the center of a unit to target them. The lower point of the diamond-shaped tiles appears to have a slightly larger hitbox than you'd expect, so if you come up horizontally on the character, you're likely to target the wrong one. Coming up from the bottom base of the title of the character in question prevents this quirk, as does giving extra time to allow the target action to resolve and show which character it is actually targeting.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  2. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

3. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Yeah, I've been hating that. Thanks for the reminder.