[Comment] Multiplayer kind of ruined my Single Player campaign...

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Nilatir, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Nilatir

Nilatir Kobold

2. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Linking to an old thread where the original posters don't even hang around anymore doesn't help as that creates extra work. If you have something specific you'd like to add, then please do so. Offer some of your ideas and suggestions and let's get it going again.

3. Nilatir

Nilatir Kobold

I actually did have something specific...which I posted in the thread that you then closed and told me to open a new one.

I suggested that a Destroy option be added so that stuff (in this case from the MP start packs) would not then show up for repurchase in the SP shop it was sold to.

The reason I added it to an existing thread in place of starting a new one in the first place was that I agreed with the OP about the MP loot breaking the feel of the SP game.

I went into the MP side just to get the tutorial over with, I deleted the chars from the starter pack but didn't like the fact I couldn't get rid of the MP loot as well.

4. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

That, in and of itself, would be a great separate suggestion. The issue is that Jon and company will most definitely not dig through a thread started 5 months ago (despite there being new posts) in order to look for the valid suggestions. I'm not saying the suggestion itself is bad - it's actually a really good one - but if you make that your main point here then are 100x more likely to see it and consider it.

Something like:

[SUGGESTION] - Add a destroy option so that equipment won't show up in SP shops it was sold to

If that's your ultimate goal, then I guarantee that'll be seen (though whether or not they'll agree is not something I care to guess on). :)