Co-Op Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Magic Elves, Nov 13, 2014.

1. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I was thinking - if anyone wants me to, i can create some CO-OP maps and post them here (some custom ones) or re-create maps to have no timer/clock. Tell me your ideas i and will create them :)

2. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Alright guys, I'm thinking of doing an cool co-op tourney sometime soon in the following week, it could even be today if the timing is good for you all.
    I'd say sometime during the week when Daily Deal resets?

It would be nice if you have some experience with co-op already, post down below time preferences and I'll randomly mix and match the teams.

Bandreus likes this.
  3. BlackVoidDeath

sure i will come - tell me when it starts and i will (hopefully) be there!

4. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Thanks Void, please let us know if you have a specific time(s) that you would prefer. Thanks!

Anyone else interested, also post what times would be good for you.

5. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Sadly I cannot commit to anything beyond a custom co-op match or two, due to some impending work-related deadlines. Would like though.

Hopefully @CT5 will be there to record it all, so I can still enjoy all the fun as a spectator.

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  6. BlackVoidDeath

presuming the daily deal resets at the same time as Randi's then 2 hours or 3 hours before Daily's reset would be perfect for me - except on friday - i cant play on friday.

7. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

I'll certainly try to be there! I'm usually free around shop reset time...

Bandreus likes this.
  8. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Alright everyone, the time being currently set is tomorrow, at the time Daily Deal resets. Please try to be there a little earlier, and if you post now on the thread, you will get priority on being able to play if there is a surplus of people.

Thanks, and let me know if you can/can't make it!

9. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Uh oh, stuff popped up so I probably can't make it for all of it. Hopefully I can catch one of the later games?

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  10. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Made it in time for the last two games of the co-op session yesterday. Here are the games!

Game "1":

Game "2":

Fifjunior7, Bandreus and Sir Veza like this.
  11. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

It would be nice if there was a "ping square" ability. I'll often tell my teammate to go somewhere and then have to describe the X,Y coordinate instead of just pointing.

Also, it might be nice if there was an indicator to show who will go first next round during the opponent's turn due to who played last round.

BlackVoidDeath likes this.
  12. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Once again a fantastic job CT5!

Thanks to everyone who played!

13. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Co-op game today with the new build, which means voice chat! Big shout-outs to @Farbs for making it possible and for playing! Other players were @Matanui @Arzeny @GerOge @TueNichtGut

14. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hooray! I got to find out what you guys were saying :D

GerOge, BlackVoidDeath and CT5 like this.
  15. BlackVoidDeath

unfortunately due to my mic not working, i cant talk :(

16. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

So I want to run a co-op tournament on Saturday, February 21st. More info to come.

GerOge, CT5, Fifjunior7 and 2 others like this.
  17. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Nooooo I'm busy then =(

As for better news, I've got another co-op match! Game starts at around 6 minutes. Planning to upload soon the 2v2 from later that day + the co-op game I managed to catch earlier today!

Fifjunior7 likes this.
  18. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Sorry for the hijack in advance. I've been watching more co-op, finally figured out what you meant. The gameplay UI is slightly confusing as the player's name don't coincide with the figure's. With only the highlight as indication, its not a strong enough visual cue to understand who is playing right now. I'd suggest a simple fix of replacing the figure's name with the player's name for co-op modes. That would bring it in-line with the visual highlighting. Alternatively, its also possible to reinforce with the player's name in the turn banner together with the party leader's name. That would make it extremely clearcut. Hope it helps.

Farbs and Bandreus like this.
  19. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

The aforementioned co-op vids are here!

2v2, game starts around 6:30:

Yesterday's 3v3, game starts immediately! More or less.

Sir Veza, Bandreus and Fifjunior7 like this.
  20. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

Wonderful! CT5! Hope we get more of these going!

BlackVoidDeath likes this.