Co-op Only Dungeons

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Xvim, Apr 9, 2016.

?

Do you want Co-op only dungeons?

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

42.9%
  1. Xvim

Xvim Kobold

Hail and well met again Adventurers,

Today i just think about peoples Caverns of Chaos meta. About 3-4 months ago CoC was a campaign peoples do together and enjoys game. Today, they just answer 'lfg for coc? lol?' like who seeks party for here. Of course it can be done with friends or solo its very nice but peoples in Cardhunteria seeks companions for only 'loot fairy' and helping(i always beg for 'no party death challenges' :p) these days. Since it has 25 hours cooldown(can be done twice when server resets but this is not our topic) Co-op goes silent. I guess bringing Co-op dungeon like CoC or challenging parties such as ending of Sanctum of the Cyber Tyrant will bring life to Co-op chat and people who wants to enjoy PvM etc. Rewards can be like CoC so it brings many people in Co-op. So please share your opinions with comments!

Thank you

Sincerely

Ystaeth

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I actually would like players to be able to gamemaster scenarios vs. another player or even a coop party.

3. Xvim

Xvim Kobold

I heard (just heard, i'm a liar of the world chat) it can be done in custom screnarios. I wish that too. But doesnt it will be awesome when people try to get in a dungeon with their friends and only for Co-op?

4. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

It could be interesting if it be a league, when one player has his own deck, and another player is a GM of some difficult prebuild or even random (!) scenario. Roles are set random.
    The winner gets a score and a chest as usual.

Xvim likes this.
  5. Xvim

Xvim Kobold

Nice idea too. My idea was like this: Joining campaign like league, then 3 random person or friend enters campaign. Like CoC, it has rare or better rewards 'BUT' this one is different than CoC. Like Sanctum of Cyber Tyrant campaign, sometimes group must be solo (as first campaign in Soct) and against harder AI party (as the last episode of sotc) with more health, different cards, without handicaps etc. I would like to watch peoples who doing this also like multiplayer ranked/league matchs.