Club Membership guaranteed item is NOT even or better than the rarest in most cases

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Shizo, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Shizo

Shizo Kobold

Hey, i have played through the campaign now, i purchased the club membership for one month at level 6 or so? cant remember, but one thing is for sure:

The extra loot you get when you are a club member is NOT guaranteed even or better than the rarest loot item you get. I had it most of the times that when i finished a adventure that mym rarest item was i.e. legendary, but the club item just uncommon.
    Anyone else experiencing that?

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

The rarest GUARANTEED item - not the rarest item that drops. This is something the devs will have to clarify - a lot of us have brought up how confusing this is to most players. Usually you have no way of knowing what items are guaranteed or not (apart from mp chests and treasure hunts).

3. Shizo

Shizo Kobold

a thx, yes i bought the membership for exact that purpose though :-/, also i would like to be able to do more with a membership. In other games if you pay a monthly fee you get access to all the conent, here i even have to pay extra for the adventures.......(just imagine to be able to access them AND inviting a friend for coop play to them that doesnt have a membership yet)

thx for reply