Champions of Cardhuntria: Discussion/FAQ/Grouping

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by DunDunDun, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

@DunDunDun Sunday 7:00 PST (2:00 UTC) does not work for me - I help run a LARP irl, and that is the last day of our first weekend game. Sorry, but as CT5's registration said, weekend are case-by case for me, and this one doesn't work. :( if we could do Monday, that'd be fine.

Flaxative likes this.
  2. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I'm confused :)

3. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

That time also won't work - I made a mistake and didn't adjust the days for UTC.

4. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Pod 2 match-ups will use the same initial time-slots, but be shifted over to take place on Wednesday the 2nd.

Does that work properly, now? :)

5. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Currently I only have loadouts for the following teams:
    • Hamster Among Us!
    • 99 Shouts of wow
    • The Karen/Amy Controversy

• Raging Strike
    • (timebeaner)

Come on, people, get those loadouts to me :)
    If you're having trouble coordinating with your team, just send me your individual loadout.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  6. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

We have a loadout, but are still discussing two items on two chars. But as soon as @WhiteSorcerer is online, you will get the loadout.

DunDunDun likes this.
  7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

3beaner hasn't been online recently much. We will send you our loadout when he gets online

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    DunDunDun likes this.
  8. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

I believe I now have all the loadouts necessary for our Friday matches! :D

Thanks for getting those in in time, everyone!

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Unfortunately I don't think I can referee any matches this Friday/Sunday. Keep me in the loop for future rounds/stages. Sorry KB

10. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Ah, you hit my question as I finished sending it to you :p

I'm keeping the OP of both threads fully updated with tournament schedules, so anyone interested can always check there for an easy-to-read chart of current placements

We've more or less figured out two of Powny's matchups, so once we figure out the third, we'll be able to finish the round-robin schedule :)

------
    On another note:

(ultimatetoken) Good luck to all of today's tournament participants in their matches! (ultimatetoken)

It's been interesting reading through your loadouts, they look really fun and well-considered, and quite distinct from one another.
    I feel like I'll learn a few things watching them face off against each other! :cool:

Once the tournament is over, I'll post the full loadouts and the overall build statistics for those of you equally interested in it. :)

Likewise, if any of you all are interested in recording your matches, please feel free to do so!

WhiteSorcerer and Pawndawan like this.
  11. Hoo boy, I'm really sorry KB but I just noticed my team is scheduled for this Sunday. In my availability I mentioned from September 1st onward because I'm going to be out of town this weekend.... I just checked to see if it would have been possible for me to squeeze it in but no dice. I know it would mean delaying the matches by a week because of my team's availability. If this isn't possible then I'll bow out and I hope my team can find a replacement. Very sorry about the mixup.

12. ciopo

ciopo Orc Soldier

it's minus 20 minute to the first match, do we have a referee? :3 and is the map decided? :D

13. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Sunday's tournament matches have been moved to a week from the scheduled date (To Sep 6th).
    I'll update the Challonge tournament schedule as soon as the relevant teams provide confirmation that the change is acceptable.

Shout-out to the teams that participated in our first day of tournament matches! :)

Pawndawan, CT5 and orian34 like this.
  14. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

15. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

16. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

So no games today? The OP hasn't been updated

17. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Meh. Should be updated on the first page. Please write something like "Will be announced shortly."

18. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

@TheLoLChamp , dlmacia80, @orian34

Given that I've been unable to get a hold of LoL or dlmacia [in-game or by replies to this thread], and it seems orian hasn't been able to either, and I'm missing two of three loadouts-
    I'm considering the team suspended.

Orian, you have a week to find substitutions for your team. Good luck :/

19. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

That would be a bug or accident. I updated both OPs at the exact same time as I posted that last comment, not sure why the one on this thread didn't take [perhaps I updated them too quickly, the spamcheck hit, and I didn't notice? Would that apply to edits?]
    I apologize for the confusion. :/

20. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

No problem, I was just a little bit salty, because I looked forward to play and had to fight for the timeslot with my girlfriend. ;)