Champions of Cardhuntria: Discussion/FAQ/Grouping

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by DunDunDun, Aug 10, 2015.

1. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Don't tempt me :X
    Though if we decide to end here and just go off of current score.. hmmmm...
    :rolleyes:

2. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I can be available this week again from 4 am till 21 pm UTC.

3. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

This weekend I am only available on sunday from 15 pm till 21 pm UTC. In the next week I can make me available from 4 am till 21 pm UTC again. For the sake of the tournament I would say, that if we do not find any time until friday the 29th there will be no final game. So: Comon! @WhiteSorcerer @Ewemax @Janet @Pawndawan @Bioautomaton @DupleX

4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I just got a reply from @Bioautomaton

"Jesus, I've been wiped out after work, sorry guys.

6:30 PM - 10 PMMonday-Thursday
    Friday6:30 PM-whenever (not too crazy)
    Saturdays are generally not great but I can try to make something happen before evening (cut off is roughly 5:00 to start the game by here) unless I end up going out of town forthis Saturday.
    Sunday I can be a lot more flexible with day time but 10:00 PM is my cut-off.
    All times in PST."

If my time conversions are correct, those are
    Tuesday - Friday 01:30 - 05:00 UTC
    Saturday 01:30 ~ 07:00 UTC
    Monday ~00:00 - 05:00 UTC

I can match all those times, if necessary.

DunDunDun likes this.
  5. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

So @Pawndawan and @Bioautomaton :
    @Obernoob
    The intersection is:
    Tuesday till Friday 4 am till 5 am UTC
    Saturday empty set
    Sunday empty set
    Monday 4 am till 5 am UTC

So I would suggest Monday the 26th at 4 am UTC. Is this also fine for @WhiteSorcerer and @DupleX?

Btw: We need a sub for @Janet and @Ewemax. Janet has currently no time and I have no clue, what happend to Ewemax. But since he was until then very reliable, it can not be anything good. Can you search for a sub @WhiteSorcerer?

DunDunDun and Pawndawan like this.
  6. WhiteSorcerer

WhiteSorcerer Guild Leader

That time is fine for me. I'll see if I can find a sub, I guess our confirmation is pendi9ng until we find someone avaliable.

DunDunDun likes this.
  7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

We should play on Monday. I have summer time from sunday on. At monday it wont matter too much, but as soon as I got used to it, the time I am available will shift.

DunDunDun likes this.
  8. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

This time will work for me. :D

DunDunDun likes this.
  9. Bioautomaton

Bioautomaton Champion of Cardhuntria

Yeah, I think I can make that time work.

DunDunDun and Pawndawan like this.
  10. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

So there's only an hour of intersection?

May need to log on bit early to scout subs, if you can't get one before then, @WhiteSorcerer .
    I believe Arrombador subbed for you once? If not them, perhaps @orian34 could finally play a match- they never actually officially got removed from the tournament roster, after all :p

In either case, if either team is going to make new loadout changes, please get those to me by [this post's timestamp + 12 hours].

Thanks! :)

11. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I think @WhiteSorcerer can be online before. It would be good to search already now for a sub within our guild.

12. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

@DunDunDun @CT5 Is any judge online who knows which loadout @WhiteSorcerer send you for this final game? We wanted to change the loadout, but I dont know whether he send it on time or not. I may have a sub, but need to know whether he/she has all the items needed.

13. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Ok, I have a sub with items for both, the standard build we had and the new build. So I will sleep an hour and see you all then. :)

14. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Guess you have to send @timeracers a lot pizza for that. Sorry, for beeing salty, but no.

15. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

I didn't say I was an expert at PVP, I was just willing to sub.

16. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Thanks for the sub.

I am just a little bit angry, since we both said not to move in. Dont be afraid, I will cool down in an hour or two.
    timeracers says: should I move yet?
    Obernoob says: you can move next to the elf
    Room9 says: corner

And even before the match I told to stay close to each other. The elf had a stab attack to cover you next to him. But this was a great lesson for everyone wanting to get better at pvp. Your move seems harmless, but it was basicly just a suicide if you are more experienced in pvp you would know that. You never should go in there this way unless you have another move or a team mate can move you.

17. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

That is not what the chat said!

18. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

You have a different chat? Guess that we were not able to communicate via Skype or Team Speak was also a drawback.

19. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

It was more like
    timeracers says: should I move yet?
    Someone: Yes
    I move
    Obernoob says: you can move next to the elf
    Room9 says: corner

20. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

Possible that Room9 was faster than me and typed something short like a yes before he completed his advice. Also possible your client lagged, since for me my and his advice happend before your move. As I said, direct communication would have been better. But even a yes does not mean to do do a suicide. :D But let us stop this discussion. As I said, I am angry at the moment, but I will cool down and then it wont matter anymore.