Challenge the devs!

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Jon, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

Actually Dorian and I reset our accounts for the beta, so our scores there are legit. I don't think Dorian reset his dorian2 account though, and Jon, as we all know, is a cheaty cheat cheat.

2. Necrometzer

Necrometzer Mushroom Warrior

Hahah....Burn.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Lets see if anything can stop me today i have 2 different dongels a cell plan that allows tethering and a lot of catching up to do after missing last time!

4. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

I cannot stop you this week because I won't be able to play :(
    Please defeat Jon a few times to drop his rating below mine, but not enough times to raise yours above it.
    Ta.

5. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

Give me a key and I`m gonna wipe the floor with Jon :D

6. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Aww i wanted to beat you to!

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'll be there. I'm going to keep playing my Elf Warrior / 2 Priest deck until someone can consistently beat it.

8. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

I so want a key to make that happen .....

9. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Goblin Champion

Anyway we you can stream these contests on twitch or something?

10. Jon

This is starting NOW!

11. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I came i saw i conquered 5-0! I also learned that halted does not work like i thought it did among other things! Two videos of the games comming up as well as a video with my dreadful accent as i explain my simple but consistent game plan.

12. Jon

Congrats!

Wozarg likes this.
  13. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

I lost . . . every time! Again!

I need better cards. Or just to draw the good ones that (I checked) are totally in there.

14. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Poor Sir Knight.

15. Ponyboy

Ponyboy Orc Soldier

Must be awesome to take on a developer at their own game and win, lol. Hope I can get into the beta soon so I can give it a try.

16. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

I will not be participating tonight but i can't speak for the person currently using my account!

Pengw1n likes this.
  17. Jon

This is on again soon!

18. Jesus669

Jesus669 Orc Soldier

Hey everyone in the beta. Is there anyone out there that might stream their game live? Let us know, and put up a link if you are doing a stream on twitch. ^.^

19. SurgeonFish

SurgeonFish Automaton Moderator Staff Member

sick still... took nyquil... wont last long

20. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

I got mashed by Join and his Mass Frenzy Cleric Team. I was robbed of victory over Ben by running out of time - I think this was due to me reading the dozen or more new cards that came up during the game.

Both of the games taught me a lot, thanks guys!

I'm glad the Green Screen Of Death has been fixed as this combined with Flash / Chrome eating up all of my available memory managed to lock my machine up after Ben's game. As it was 03:00 in the AM, I decided just to shut the whole thing down and go to bed.

Will probably try to see if anyone's available tonight to test my new MP Group... ;)